I loved You [G]

"Okay, Angel, please come up with your poem," Mrs. Glass demanded

Angel picked up his paper and walked to the front of the class. I sat up straight and put down my pencil.

Angles poems are always the best. I'm always happy to hear his poems. That's why I'm always excited when Mrs. Glass assigns a poem.

"Okay, like always, start with your name," Mrs. Glass said sitting on one of the empty desks. She put her hand up to her chin, resting it on her hands. She smiled and waited for his poem.

"Hi, I'm Angel. Today my poem is about a girl and this guy, she's been through a lot, but nobody seems to notice, it's called Before You,"

He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. He looked down at the paper and took a deep breath.

She was beautiful before you said it.

She was happy before you knew her.

She has been loved before you told her.

Between every line, Angel looked up and looked directly at me. Mrs. Glass turned to look at me and back at Angel. A smiled appeared on her face.

She owes you nothing, but she loves you anyway.

So stop trying to make her feel lucky to have you.

He looked at the class. His eyes stopped at me. "My names Angel, and that was my poem," He looked down and walked to his desk.

The whole class was silent for a minute. Then people started clapping. I didn't even realize it, but I had a tear roll down my cheek.

He was talking about Grayson and I. I wiped the tear as the bell rang. I closed my notebook and packed it up along with my pencil.

"Y/n,"

"Angel, Hi,"

"Listen about the poem,"

"It was beautiful,"

"Thanks, but Y/n, I just want you to know, that you deserve much better. He doesn't deserve you, you know it,"

"Angel, Grayson and I are happy,"

"Was that before or after you found him cheating,"

"Both, I forgave him and we're fine now,"

"He cheated on you, two times Y/n, just leave him. I can show you the things he hasn't,"

"Angel, I'm sorry, but I can't right now. I love Grayson, more than anything,"

He bit his bottom lip and took a deep breath.

"Sorry I came up to you like this, bye,"

"Ange-"

"Just leave it Y/n, you wanna find him cheating again so you can crawl on back to him, then fine go right ahead, just know that he's breaking you, slowly,"

He walked out of class leaving me alone with Mrs. Glass. She was too busy eating her lunch, to pay attention to me.

I picked up my backpack and walked out and went to my locker. I put my backpack in and got my wallet out.

"What the hell is this," Grayson slammed my locker shut showing me a video

She was beautiful before you said it.

She was happy before you knew her.

She has been loved before you told her.

"That's my English class,"

"Yeah, I know, but what the hell is he talking about. Cameron told me he kept glancing at you, then he talked to you after class,"

"You have your friends stalking me,"

"Cameron was already in your class,"

"Still! What the hell is wrong with you!"

"Are you and this kid a thing,"

"No! What the hell Gray, why do you always assume!"

"Because I'm scared you'll leave me,"

"You don't think I was before you cheated!"

He inhaled and licked his lips.

"Y/n,"

"Don't Y/n, me. Why are you so worried about me cheating, I would never cheat. I'm loyal to you! You know what, Angel was right, I deserve so much better!"

"What are you saying,"

"Grayson, you've hurt me, more than you can imagine. You think just because we got back together and had sex, doesn't mean everything you did was okay,"

A tear escaped, rolling down my cheek. I looked down and back up at him.

"Grayson, I don't wanna do this anymore," A few more tears came down as I said those seven words.

He lost his breath for a second. His eyes were getting watery as he looked down at me.

"Y-Y/n, please d-don't leave me,"

"I'm sorry, but I can't keep faking that I'm happy. Grayson, you'll always be in my heart, forever. You were my first love and I won't forget the memories I had with you,"

I hugged him and he grabbed me by the waist. Pulling me more in. "Please, tell me what you want from me, I can change,"

"I want you to be happy, be with someone else that you'll love,"

"But I love you,"

"I loved you too," I pulled away, he rested his forehead with mine

I kissed his soft pink lips. He kissed me back.

"Good bye Grayson,"

I let go. His hand held mine. I looked back and his eyes were swollen. "I love you," He said as a tear rolled down his cheek

"I know," I said softly

He managed to let go of my hand. I left him there, alone.

There will be, no part two, sorry :(
Anyways hope you liked it or cried. Bye! 💕