Silent Treatment [G]

How could he, he's such a fucken liar.

"Calm down Y/n,"

"Ethan how the hell do you want me to calm down! He practically lied about going out!"

"Look I didn't know, he never tells me anything nowadays,"

"He tells me he's going with you, then you come and ask me where he is!"

"I don't know where he is Y/n, if I knew I would actually tell you,"

"Are you covering for him?"

"What? What the hell do you mean by that?"

"I mean, is he cheating on me and you're covering him!"

"No! Y/n, Grayson would never cheat on you,"

I felt like ripping my hair out. This was getting to me, I'm assuming now. I never kept secrets from Gray, nor did he and now what's this?

"Y/n, I'm sure he just went out with Cam or even Aaron,"

"No, I'm not buying it, Ethan! Just tell me if he's cheating!"

"Y/n, I already told you he's not che-"

The door opened revealing Grayson coming in. He didn't even notice Ethan and I in the living room.

He went in the kitchen and came back with a beer.

"Oh, hey guys,"

I gave him a glare and went to the bedroom.

Grayson's POV

"What's wrong with her?" I asked

"Dude, where the hell were you?" Ethan whisper shouted

"I was out,"

"Out where? Y/n, is pissed, she just had a break down. It wasn't pretty,"

"Dude I was out,"

"Out where,"

"I can't say,"

"Why?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows

"Look, next weekend is our anniversary, the past four days, I've been preparing something big for us,"

"Jesus, Grayson,"

"What?"

"She thinks you're cheating on her,"

"What?" I asked with a chuckle

"Yeah, she was yelling at me asking me if you're cheating and if I'm covering for you," He said rubbing his temples

"Oh my god,"

"Yeah, go talk to her, I'm leaving I don't want her throwing shit at me if it goes bad," He said grabbing his car keys

I chuckled and walked over to the counter. I set down my beer and made my way to our bedroom.

Y/n's POV

I heard footsteps from the hallway. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, trying not to go out on him.

"Y/n,"

It didn't work, I'm too damn upset. I crossed my arms and sat down on the other side of the bed, my back facing him.

"Y/n, what's wrong,"

I said nothing. He walked around and sat down next to me. I slightly leaned as he sunk in the bed. I scooted more so our bodies wouldn't  touch.

"Y/n, talk to me,"

I turned  a little, not looking at him. The room was quiet.

"Silent treatment, huh?"

I let out a sigh and looked down.

"Y/n, just know that I'm not cheating on you,"

I wanted to say something, but I wanted to get under his skin.

"Y/n, just talk to me, please,"

I looked down and bit my lip.

"Fine, when your done being a bitch we can talk," He stood up and started walked towards the door

"Don't you ever call me a bitch!" I said standing up

"Finally,"

"Fuck you, Grayson."

"Gladly,"

I groaned and gripped my hair.

"No, you know what. I-I...I-"

"You what? Cat got your tongue,"

I walked past him, leaving and slamming the door. He was the one getting under my skin, now.

I heard the door open and close. His foot steps echoed through out the apartment. I sat down on the couch, arms and legs crossed, looking at the screen, even though it wasn't on.

"Y/n," He whined

"Don't talk to me,"

"Come on," He walked over and sat down next to me "Princess,"

I wanted to smile, but I bit my lip from doing so. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I love you more than anything. I would never cheat on you, that'll be one mistake that I'll make, but I'll never make that mistake because I'll never cheat on you,"

I softened up a bit and turned to look at him. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm working on something, but you need to trust me if you want this surprise to work,"

"Surprise?"

"Yeah, a surprise,"

I smiled and nodded.

"I love you, Grayson and I'm sorry,"

"It's fine," He said smiling

He leaned in and gave me a peck. Leading to a kiss. His hand traveled down my back, giving my butt a squeeze. I gasped and he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in.

"Grayson. Let's take this to the room,"

He grabbed me, making me straddle him. I sat on his lap, he stood up and I wrapped my legs around his torso, he made his way back to the room.

I'm so tired nowadays. I don't even know if that how you spell it, lol. Bye! 💕