Giving Up [E] Pt. 1

Play song when instructed

"Ethan? Hey, I brought you some snacks, not really, it's candy,"

He flipped over and pulled the blankets over his face.

"Ethan, I hate seeing you like this," I took off my hoodie and placed it on 'the chair' and crawled over and pulled the blanket

"Y/n, not now," He groaned

"As your bestfriend, it's my duty to make you feel better," I said sitting criss cross in front of him.

He sat up and leaned on his headboard.

"What kind of candy?"

I smiled and grabbed the bag.

"Sour patch, Gushers, Red Vines, and some
Nerds," I said placing them on the side

"Thanks,"

I laid next to him and grabbed some Red Vines. I turned on the TV on and went on Netflix and played The Vampire Diaries, even though I've watched it all of it, already.

Six episodes in and I looked over to my side and found Ethan on his phone. He was texting Melanie.

"Ethan," I whined grabbing his phone "Stop texting her, you're making it worse,"

"I just wanna know why she did it,"

"She cheated on you because you didn't fuck her, there you have it all,"

"How?"

"I sat one seat away from her in history class, she talked a lot and it took all of me to not get up and beat the shit out of her,"

He sighed and looked at the screen. "I still love her,"

My heart skipped a beat. Stupid me, why did I think I had a chance with him? I'm such an idiot.

"You won't have another chance, when you found out and you called her out on it, she didn't care,"

"Shut up,"

"It's true,"

"Well I love her and I'll wait for her,"

I scoffed and bit my Red Vine.

"Pathetic," I mumbled

"What?"

"Nothing,"

"No, I wanna hear what you have to say," He said looking at me

I sighed and looked down. "Go on," He said

"I just think it's stupid, you're stupid. Thinking she might wait for you, grow a pair, she never loved you. She only wanted you because of your looks and your reputation. You think she's gonna wait? Well you're wrong, she's probably booty calling someone right now,"

He was quiet after that. The only noise was our breathing and the TV.

"Get out," He mumbled