Canceled Trip [G]

Disrespectful by GASHI This song is better with this. I don't know it came up on my random playlist.

Warning: so much swearing

I unlocked my door and brought in my luggage. I dropped my keys on the counter and backpack. I took off my shoes and headed into the living room. I had left for a trip yesterday, but I had to wait overnight at the airport then my mom cancelled and said my sister had gotten sick.

As I walk into the kitchen I see two wine glass half empty. The wine bottle opened and then I see two pair of shoes on the floor. At first I thought it might be Ethan, but there's no way he would sleep over. I then saw a thong. "What the fuck," I connected my brows. I speed to our bedroom. I busted the door open.

Grayson was already standing up blocking me from the girl. I took a good look and she was already changing and who did I expect fuckin' Meredith Mickelson. She slipped on her shirt as she looked at me in fear.

Grayson in his boxers blocking me. "Oh, so you fuckin' heard me coming!" I shouted at him. "Is this what we're doing now! We cheating now!" I shouted.

"You're cheating on me with your brothers ex. Fuckin' great, Grayson. You're fuckin' amazing!" I shouted pushing him.

"Y/n, please just listen. You have to at least listen to me, please," he said. I was pushing him out of the way to get to Meredith. "You know what bitch! He's all fuckin' yours. Hope you enjoyed his dick 'cause guess what you'll have more of it!" I shouted.

"Y/n, stop," he said grabbing my wrist. "Meredith, give me my phone, fast!" He shouted. "I'm calling Ethan," he added. She threw his phone and he started dialing.

"Call him for what? You know what that's great get him into this too so he can see what a fuckin' amazing brother you are!" I shouted. I tried speeding towards Meredith, but Grayson caught me with his right arm as he was talking to Ethan.

"You're just a fuckin' slut. I hope you know that bitch! You cheated on Ethan and now you wanna fuck my boyfriend?!" I shouted.

"Just stop, Y/n!" Grayson shouted.

"No, fuck you! You're such an asshole going and sleeping with this bitch! You must be fuckin' blind to fuck her!" I yelled.

"And you! I just hope you know that he's just using you!" I shouted. "Fuck you, Grayson!" I shouted.

"Y/n, calm down, please just let me-"

"I don't want to listen to your pathetic excuse! You know what, get the fuck out! I fuckin' paid for this apartment and you're gonna come in here and sleep with other bitches!" I pushed him off and walked over to our closet.

I grabbed his clothes with the hangers still on them. I walked over to our balcony and opened the door. "Y/n, just stop, please, stop," he ran over.

I threw it and all his clothes swayed in the air. "That's how much I don't give a shit about your fuckin' excuse!" I shouted. "I pay bills with you, I help with your shit at work, I've been all of it including being fuckin' loyal!"

I pushed him as he was trying to grab me. I grabbed more clothes and walked over to the balcony and threw it. "Grayson, you said she wasn't gonna be here until next week," I heard her speak and I swear I felt like just killing her.

"What the fuck! So you even told her how long I'll be gone!" I was so mad that I was making my way towards her when Grayson grabbed me. I then saw Ethan coming in.

"You better fuckin' leave before I beat the shit out of you! Get off me!" I pushed Grayson off me and grabbed his stuff and pushed my way through Ethan and opened the front door and threw his shit in the hall.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment. I don't want to fuckin' see you!" I screamed. Ethan came out with Meredith. "She fucked Grayson! Grayson cheating on me with this hoe!" I shouted.

"Y/n, let me explain, but just calm down," Grayson spoke.

"No, fuck you! Get the fuck out of my apartment. I don't want to fuckin' see you again you worthless shit!" I screamed.

"Go fuck every girl you want I wouldn't give any fucks!" I was walking towards Meredith again when Ethan pulled me away.

"Y/n, it's not worth it!" Ethan shouted. I tried pushing him I even tried hitting him down there, but he blocked my knee. "Ethan, he fucked someone else. He fuckin' planned this shit he even told her I wasn't gonna be here for a week," I said now started to tear up.

It broke me realizing what Grayson had done. He cheated and he even planned to do it. "Ethan, he cheated on me with someone better," I cried.

Ethan took me in the hall and closed the door to the apartment. I'm pretty sure that was Grayson's plan for me to step out while they got their shit together.

Ethan grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. "Why the fuck would he do that?" I sobbed.

"I know, I know, and he's a fuckin' idiot," he says as he strokes my hair to calm me down. I just cried. Why the hell would Grayson do that? He's so fuckin' stupid to do that and I thought that he loved me as much as I loved him.