Inmate [E]

{ This is nothing like Prisoner. Thinking about making a story, but of Grayson. again this is nothing like prisoner }

"Looks cute," my mom said.

"This jumpsuit represents murder," I said tying the shoelace to the shoes they gave me.

"Honey, you had to do it. If you didn't I wouldn't be here today," she said patting my shoulder. I sighed as I brought my other foot to the chair.

"Mom, i'm doing ten years... ten years mom. I never thought a sixteen year old could go to jail. I thought it was juvie," I said.

"You've got a clean record, Y/n. If you behave maybe you'll be out in a year or so. I'll come visit you don't worry. Everyday. If I somehow don't make it I'll write you a card," she said.

After I tied my shoelace I looked at my mom. Tears burned my eyes. I was so tired of crying. I cried as I watched my mom almost die.

At court when they plead me guilty. I hugged my mom and sobbed in her neck. What the hell! I saved my mom.

I sniffled and pulled away. "I love you," she said. "I love you, Y/n," she repeated. That was when the bathroom door opened and guards came in. I held my moms hand tight.

I didn't want to let go. "Inmate Y/n Y/l/n, take her down to cells c 23," one of the guards said. One of them grabbed my hands and cuffed them behind my back.

"Mom, I love you!" I shouted as they pulled me away. My mom had tears running down her cheeks. Her mascara was running too. I cried and shouted.

I didn't wanna go. I was mad, upset, and most of all I was afraid. "Mom!" I screamed. They picked me up and I was kicking the air. I watched as the bathroom door closed.

That face my mom had. She was heartbroken and filled with a bunch of regret. "I love you, mom," I sobbed. Once I calmed down, the guards put me down.

I was still crying. We went into elevators. They were rusty and dark. The light flickered on and off again and again. When we got to the floor everyone started shouted 'newbie'.

There were cells with girls and guys... well women and men. They walked me down and I had my head down the whole time. Guys whistled at me and kept calling me 'newbie'.

"Don't pay any attention to them," one of the guards said. His name is Connor. He's the only one that was treating me right ever since I got here.

He tagged along when he saw me getting dragged out of the bathroom. He's the one who told the other guards to be easy on me. Guess that's a perk about being the youngest one.

"Cell number 27. Welcome your new roomie," one of the guards banged his stick on the metal bars. Three tall guys stood up. Connor took off my cuffs.

"Lunch is at twelve. I'll be by the elevator, holler at me if you need anything or if these scumbags are treating you like shit,"

"Easy, Walter. We're not that bad," one of the inmates said. Two of them are twins and the other is just a blond with dark blue eyes that pop out with his pale skin.

"Shut up, Dolan," Connor said.

"I wasn't talking, Connor," the other one said smirking obviously messing with Connor.

"You need a shower, Dolan's?" A shower? They're not five.

"Nah, we're good,"

"Alright, in you go. See you later," he said. I walked in and turned around as Connor closed the gate. I wrapped my fingers around the bars.