Missin' You [G]

Play my boo's song

I sat down looking out the window. The rain hitting the roof was soft and soothing. Although these past few days have been depressing and even more with this rain.

I sighed and sniffled. I heard the apartment door open. I didn't bother to turn around to look—I knew who it was and I was afraid to look back.

The door closed and his footsteps echoed throughout the apartment. I wanted to get up and follow him around.

Beg him to not leave, but nothing will change his mind. I heard the bedroom door close shut. I began to cry my eyes out.

I sobbed softly trying hard to stop, but I can't take it anymore. I've been lying to myself for the past two weeks.

I told myself that I didn't love him anymore. That I can move on and forget him. He had told me that he would love me forever.

We'd get married, have kids and grow old together. It all started two weeks ago—he told me that this wasn't working out and that he didn't wanna continue what we had.

He said he had no feelings and that he didn't feel anything nothing like what he felt when we first started dating.

It broke my heart to hear him say that. I didn't wanna believe what he was saying to me, but I soon had to face reality and actually see that he wasn't playing.

That this was no dream—it was a goddamn nightmare. I cried into my hand as memories came back to me. I didn't even notice, but I felt his presence.

"I just came to get my clothes," I turned my head and he had a black luggage in front of him. He had his backpack on and he was wearing grey sweats and a hoodie.

I sniffled and turned my head back to the window. "I'm guessing you'll b-be coming back for your o-other stuff later o-on this week," I stammered, wiping my tears.

I heard him sigh. He walked over and sat down next to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder, it sent shivers down my spine.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I just—I have no feelings and I don't-"

"Feel anything—yeah I get it Grayson. Just go," my voices cracked.

"Y/n, I'm sorry-"

"Instead of saying sorry, just leave Grayson."

He stood up and walked to my side. He kneeled down in front of me. I felt his gaze as I looked out the window.

"Y/n,"

I said nothing. I didn't wanna look at him, not into his eyes. It'll make me want him even more and make me cry more that I have.

"Y/n, please look at me." He said. He cupped my right cheek with his hand. Making me face him. I had tears down my cheeks and puffy eyes.

He got closer and got up slightly. He was at the point of bending over. He kissed my lips. My tears met his cheeks and lips as I cried into the kiss.

I pushed him off. "Don't," I said as I teared up.

"Y/n-"

"No! You can't leave and come back, kissing me! You can't do that. How do you expect me to forget about you!" I cried.

"Grayson just get out, please." I said standing up.

He licked his lips and walked over to his luggage. He went out the door and slammed it shut. I broke into tears once he closed the door.

I can't pretend to not love him. That's impossible to do. I loved him for two years and just out of nowhere he says he doesn't wanna do this anymore.

I'm nothing without him.

I've had this in drafts. Phora is my angel 💋