Missin' You [G] Pt. 2

Play song when instructed

Grayson came back for his things later on that week. I just wish he could tell me why he left and just like last time we ended up arguing just like last time.

I had sweats and a hoodie on. My hair was greasy, I had baggy eyes and my head would hurt every hour. The doorbell rang and I got up eating my ice cream.

Once I opened the door my breath hitched. Then they turned around and it was Ethan. "Oh, you." I said. "Did he send you to get his tv from the bedroom?" I asked walking back to the living room.

"Actually I'm here for you," he said closing the door. I sat down on the couch and proceeded on eating my ice cream. "What?" I asked with a mouth full.

"Yeah, Listen I'm sorry about the whole thing. Hey even though you guys aren't together we can still hang," he sat down next to me.

"I mean, yeah why not. Although Ethan, it takes a girl three to four months to get over a relationship," I said poking my ice cream.

"Mine take two weeks. They move on quickly," he said sighing. "You date whores that's why," I snorted scooping up ice cream.

"So Grayson's a whore?" He asked looking at me. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at Ethan. I didn't wanna believe what he had said.

"W-w-What do you mean?" I asked stammering. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "He brought his ex last night over to our place,"

I looked out into the living room and dropped my spoon inside the ice cream. "Already," I mumbled. "That's just his ex before he met the other girl,"

I looked at him and furrowed my brows. "When you guys broke up he went and fiddled with his other ex, before this one,"

My eyes became glassy as I heard him say that. Grayson moved on. So fast and it's so pathetic that he's going with his ex's. A tear slipped down my cheek. I couldn't help, but sob softly.

"Hey, Hey, Y/n, everything is gonna be okay. I promise you that and you forget about Grayson. He's a piece of shit," Ethan pulled me in a hug. I sobbed louder than before.

"He's s-s-such an asshole," I cried into his chest.

"Yes, he is an asshole," he said sighing. He stroked my hair and pulled away. "Let's go out. Get your mind off a few things," he said smiling.

I sniffled and wiped my tears. "Okay,"

"You go get ready. I'll be out here watching Netflix,"

I chuckled and stood up with my ice cream. I closed it and put it in the freezer. I then made my way to my room.

I brushed my hair out and sprayed on some shampoo spray. I curled until it was natural. I then changed into a plain shirt and ripped jeans.

I grabbed a hoodie since it was still cold out. I applied mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed my high top converse and made my way to the living room.

"Where are we going?" I asked grabbing my phone from the coffee table. "What about the mall and then Starbucks?" He asked.