Quiet [G]

There was nothing I could do. She moaned and screamed and I couldn't do shit about it. This is the most five star rated hotel in Hollywood.

I closed my eyes as her moans quiet down a bit. Another scream shot my eyes open. I groaned and sat up turning on the light from the nightstand.

I got up and went over to Chloe. I pulled down her covers and no wonder she's, sleeping like a baby because she has her earbuds in.

I can hear her music playing. I pulled them and she groaned and sat up. "Wha-what is it?" She asked with her raspy voice.

"I'm so tired of this. It's two am and they've been at since ten," I said grabbing my shoes.

"They're in love," she said rubbing her eyes.

"Love my ass. I'm trying to sleep okay. I do in fact start my new job tomorrow,"

"You're working at the Wax Museum. That's not big,"

"It does not matter. I left home for this!" I gestured to the wall. The moaning continued and the banging from the headboard as well.

"Let them be. Listen to music like me," she said grabbing her earbuds.

"Fuck that," I tied my shoelace and made to the door.

"Where are you going-"

"Where does it look like I'm going?! I'm gonna go tell them off and- and- I don't know tell them to stop,"

She sighed and put her earbuds back in and laid back down. I went out the door and next door. I knocked uncontrollably.

It took them or it two minutes to answer the god damn door. I gazed at the ground as I heard movements inside. I sighed rolling my eyes.

I heard the lock turn and the doorknob twisted. The door swung open revealing a tall muscular guy. He was shirtless and had black sweats on.

His chest was sweaty and his hair was wet with the sweat on his forehead. He was breathless and he panted. His eyebrows furrowed and he eyed me from top to bottom.

His hand still on the doorknob. He gave me a cheeky smile. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you bring it down a notch. You're being too loud and my friend and I are trying to sleep," I said, trying to keep my eyes off his body.

"Well, I'm sorry. I can't really control my Tinder dates moans. She's so loud I didn't know I was that big," he chuckled.

"Look just keep it down, please. I need sleep and so does my friend. Play music, turn on the tv, do it in the shower, I don't care just please keep it down," I begged.

He licked his lips and smiled. "Alright, we'll keep it down." He smirked and closed the door. I made my way back to my room.

I went back to sleeping and cuddled my blanket. I heard pop music, but I didn't care. As long as it wasn't her moans or screams.

I turned off the light from the nightstand and I closed my eyes. I felt myself going to sleep when I heard her moaning, again.

She was back at it. She was louder than the radio. I groaned and hit the pillow beside me. Her moans could probably be heard from the floor above and down.

I sat up and banged the back of my head on the headboard. I looked over to Chloe and she was sleeping like a baby. I wish I could have brought my earbuds.

I slipped on my shoes and made my way to the lobby. I almost crashed into the front desk. "Hi," I said smiling.

The girl smiled at me and looked at the time. "It's almost three. What are you doing up early?" She asked with her British accent.

"Umm...do you think you can kick out the couple from room C23?" I asked chuckling.

"Why's that?" She asked smiling.

"They are being too loud and my friend and I are trying to sleep. We can't sleep with their noise,"

She oohed at what I meant by their noise. She typed on her computer and looked at me. "That room was reserved for one person only. What do you mean couple?" She asked.

"There is a couple in there and they won't quite-"

"Goodnight. Drive home safely," I turned and saw the same guy, shirtless and with the black sweats.

He glanced over at me and gave me a wink with the same cheeky smile. "Ma'am do you still want to put a complaint? We can kick them out if you want-"

"Hey, Serena. Night shift again?" He asked coming over.

"Yes, Grayson. Where's your brother?"

"He's at home, but I mean I was bored out of my mind and I didn't have anything better to do,"

"Wait you're the one from C23. This is the one that is making too much noise?" She asked looking at me.

He turned to look at me and gave me a confused look. Then he chuckled. "You were gonna complain about the noise. I played music just like you asked," he smirked.

"She was louder than the music," I said annoyed.

"I can't control her moans. I'm just good at what I do,"

I scoffed and made my way to the elevators. I pushed the button and they opened. I saw him coming and I tried closing the doors, but they lagged.

He ran in and leaned against the walls. "I'm taking the stairs," he gripped my wrist and pulled me in and the doors closed.

"The stairs are tiring, babe."

"Don't call me that," I said annoyed.

"Hey, if it makes you feel any better, we could have a quickie when we get to my room,"

"I do not want a quickie I just wanna sleep!"

"I get it, you're jealous because you haven't had any,"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Your such an asshole,"

The doors opened and I speed walked down the hall. "What's your name?"

"I'm not telling you," I said.

"Come on, please tell me your name, babe."

"Don't call me that,"

"I won't be calling you that if you tell me your name," he smirked.

"Go fuck yourself,"

"I would, but I'd rather you do it," I rolled my eyes and made it to my door. I was about to open it when he slammed me against the wall.

"I'm so, so, sorry about the noise," I pushed him off and slapped him. "You are so full of yourself," I scolded.

"Come on, I'm only messing around. I know you want me,"

"In your dreams, douchebag." I opened the door and slammed it shut.

Just an imagine about how it would be to be annoyed by Grayson :)