Waiting Patiently [G]

Summary: Grayson's in juvenile. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I got that interview. Also, Kenny is getting too fat for her doggy door," Grayson laughed and brought her hands up to his lips. "What about you?" She asks smiling.

"The usual. Nothing exciting not as exciting as Kenny being pregnant. By the way we're not naming her babies by boy names at least if they're girls," he says making her chuckle.

"Okay, fine, but it wasn't my fault. You started calling her that. That's why she answered to that," she glances at the clock and pouts. "I-I have to go,"

Grayson turned around and sighed at the time. "Visiting hours is almost over. Fifteen minutes people," a guard spoke loudly.

Y/n felt like breaking down every time a guard would say this. She hated leaving Grayson for another day. She wishes he could come home already.

Let's just say Grayson was at a scene at the wrong time and at the wrong place. "Hey," he lifted up her chin with his index finger. "Think of me,"

"Always," he leaned in to kiss her, but didn't last four seconds because a guard pushed Grayson back on his chair. "No touching of any kind,"

"Jesus, Mike," he hissed. "Hey, tell Ethan to come visit. He hasn't came in a while,"

"He's in New Jersey. I forgot to mention that, but he said to tell you that. As soon as he gets back i'll tell him to come," she grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"I miss you," she looked at him and her eyes slowly became glossy. "A lot,"

"I know, baby I miss you more than you think," he glances at the guard and back at Y/n. "Please wait for me," his eyes flickered from her lips to her eyes.

"I'll be waiting for you,"

-

It was worth it in the end. Grayson's release was celebrated at the house. Ethan and the guys put on a BBQ while Y/n, Cameron, and Lisa prepares the tables and made sure to keep the beers and sodas cold enough for the guest.

By five people were showing up. The only person missing was Grayson. "Y/n, Ethan just texted me and Grayson and him are driving to your street," Cameron reminded her and she quickly grabbed two beers from the fridge. One for her and one for Grayson.

"Can you tell everyone that he's showing up soon?" Cam nodded and as Y/n was opening the beer bottles her hands couldn't stop shaking. She's nervous to finally see him? She's been with him longer than she can remember and why this sudden feeling like they barley met yesterday.

She took a deep breath and opened the beer. She almost chugged it and wiped her mouth with her sleeve. When she heard the front door her heart sank and she felt too happy.

She let him greet everyone first because when she came up to him to hand him his beer he was gonna hug her and have his moment with her, but she'd rather have him all to himself once everyone's gone and he can really show her how much he's missed her.

"Are you happy to finally have your man back into your life?" The guys would ask and tease about Grayson. She didn't care because as long as he was out of that cell and into Y/n's arms she was happy.

"Yes, also, he's not taking the train anymore," she glanced at him from afar and he was already watching her. So when he winked at her and checked her out all in one she blushed and looked away.

-

"Finally," Grayson inhaled deeply as they swayed to the music. Dancing in the middle of their living room is something they've been doing for quite a while now. Kenny walked around them, wiggling her tail. Y/n's head rested on his chest with her hand in his.

"I missed you," was all she could say. She didn't have words for how much she missed him so it was just those three.

"Me too, but we can do something about it," he grinned as he kissed her lips. She kissed him back and one kiss lead to another and he had her in his arms with her legs wrapped around his torso.

They missed each other so much they didn't even make it to the bedroom. The first climax of the night was done at the entrance of their bedroom. Grayson grabbed Y/n and moved the action to their bed.

"I love you," Y/n moaned as she gripped her blanket. She arched her back as Grayson slowly grinded his hips into hers. He spread her legs and she was a moaning mess. He was in too deep to pull out right away.

"Fuck!" He growled loudly as he gripped onto her hips now. He speeded up the process. He released inside of her and left her seeing stars. She hasn't felt him in months and she feels like she owes him so much. Sex must have been good for her to be feeling that way.

After pulling out she felt so empty. She ran her fingers through her hair as she sat up. Grayson cupped her face and kissed her. She panted every time they pulled away. "I love you too," he whispers.

She smiled into the kiss. "You wanna take a bath?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Is that even a question," he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and dragged her out of bed, earning giggles and soft, playful punches. He set her down on the counter and slowly dragged his fingertips down her thighs.

"Counters gonna get dirty,"

"We can clean it," he smirks. "While you're setting up here i'll go get us some wine," he kisses her nose.

It felt good to have him back. The sleepless nights are finally gonna come to an end. He's finally gonna get to have her in his arms just like he wished he did every night.

-

i have no clue wtf
this is. it's a blurb i guess