Storytime [With Me]

Welcome to story time with me! Okay so let me just start by saying..I appreciate everyone of you and your positive comments.

So I'm not gonna say a name so let's just call this little hoe, Patricia.

Okay so Thursday morning I was getting ready for he- school. I was putting on my eyeliner and then I got notifications from Wattpad.

Some were you guys voting on my story Babysitter and some on my Imagines. I checked and I had a direct message from someone.

She had a profile picture of Grayson and Ethan. Now she was being all sweet to me. So this is what the message said.

"Hi I love your work and your story. I just wanted to know if I can be in your story, My Sisters Fiancé,"

I was like, 'Aww how sweet,' but at the moment I wasn't really looking forward to putting anyone in my story, one because it confuses me and then two, I forget about them. So I just responded with.

"Thank you so much. Means a lot, but I'm not really putting anyone in my story, sorry,"

She understood and replied with a heart emoji. I had finished getting ready. I was on my way to school.

So I was in fourth period, in fourth period, my teacher is the plug. She lets us use our phones and what not.

I checked and had a text from the same girl.

"Hey, wanted to know if maybe you wanted to share your account?"

I don't know if you know, but I had something like this happen to me, once. I said 'No sorry I can't, I like to work alone,'

I don't know how I triggered her, but she's like.

"Alright fuck you bitch, you fucken suck and your imagines suck. You don't appreciate anything, not even your followers, all you want is likes and comments,"

I was shocked. I was not being mean I told her in the most nicest way. I didn't respond and then she texted me again.

"I fucken hate your books, they suck. Your book sucks,"

I'm just like 'If you don't like my book then don't read it honey,' she got even more pissed.

She was like.

"I'm gonna get my squad and report your shitty as book,"

I was laughing so hard that I was wheezing. So this Patricia got her squad of ten year olds and reported my book 'My sisters Fiancé,' she got it deleted and now all my work is gone.

So I blocked her and reported her. I soon checked yesterday and her account was deleted. Thank the lord.

So my story was deleted and now I have nothing. But I do have an idea for a new book. So I'll be posting it soon and I hope Patricia doesn't come back.

I just wanna say that I appreciate every one of you. You guys are the reason why I actually keep writing. When I'm sad, writing is what makes it go away, including your guys comments.

I love my BromieOmie fandom! I love you guys! Bye 💕