He Says He Loves You [Preference]

Grayson

You were sleeping over at his house. You two have been watching movies all night and you kept messing around with his things.

You would changed into his clothes and acted like a boy and also pretended to be a total tool if you were a boy. "Watch me, I'm hotter that you." You said coming out of the closet.

You had put your hair into a bun and you put on a beanie with sweats and you sagged them up a bit along with a long shirt. He grabbed his camera and pressed record.

"Hey man, what's your name?" He asked trying his best not to laugh. He sat on his bed leaning against the headboard.

"Well you know essay, my names Jose, I'm from Mexico and I'm...sixteen," You did a foreign accent.

"You seem to be a shorty man. My mom is taller than you man," Grayson teased.

"Hey! Don't make fun of my height. I may be short, but I can fight you man,"

"Alright. Alright man, tell me. What kind of girls do you like?"

"Aww man, I like girls with fat asses."

"Whoa, what about personality?" Grayson asked chuckling.

"I want her to be bad, fat ass, well in all...thick as fuck!" Grayson snorted behind the camera.

"Hey man, I like girls who are short, you know. Also when they dress up like boys,"

"Dang dude. You're on some other shit," Grayson laughed and zoomed into your face.

"I fuckin' love you Y/n," you stopped and covered your mouth with the palm of your hands.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

"Grayson, you just said that you love me!" You screamed and ran up to him. You jumped on him and straddled him.

I showered him with a million kisses. He kept laughing and giggling as I kissed him. "Yes, Y/n, I love you."

-
-
-
-
-

Ethan

It was your birthday. You barley turned seventeen and Ethan was taking you out on a date. Currently you guys were having some Frozen Yogurt.

"Seventeen already. Last time I remember I was five," you chuckled as you sat down.

"It feels like just yesterday Grayson and I moved to Hollywood," Ethan sat down next to you.

"Now that I'm seventeen I can live on my own. I can get a job and rent an apartment. Or even better what if I become you and Grayson's roommate. That way we don't have to keep driving an hour to come and get me,"

Ethan chuckled and just gazed at you. "I mean it's easy to get a job. I'll do school online and then I'll have a job and I can pay rent,"

Ethan couldn't help but smile at your planning on moving in with them. Although he did have to talk to Grayson about it and also your parents.

"Maybe we can share a room and I don't know...be roomies in a room," you chuckled. Ethan cupped your face and kissed you.

It was a slow passionate kiss. At first you were confused as to why he was kissing you, but he is your boyfriend. You kissed him back as well.

He rested his forehead against yours with his eyes still closed. "I love you,"

-
-
-
-
-

Should I make more preferences? Do you like them? Ehh alright..