CHAPTER 1: NEW BEGINNINGS

Name: Y/N     Age: 19

I moved to the US about 2 years ago after being scouted in a bar in England. I honestly still can't believe my luck, it's always been my dream to sing. I never thought I'd be able to do it because I wasn't able to motivate myself or be confident in myself, until I discovered K-pop.

People in the industry were all so hardworking and talented.

A group in particular that made me realise I should start following my dreams was GOT7, and the member in particular that stood out to me was Yugyeom. He was just so modest and extremely talented. He always had a smile on his face and that's how I aspired to be.

Also, he was incredibly good looking...

I wasn't in love with him or anything, I just saw him as a big influence.............ok I had a little crush on him!

Anyway, my first single was released recently and was doing shockingly well in the charts (shocking to me at least!). I was in tears on my sofa in my apartment when my best friend, Jihyun, who I shared the apartment with, came out the bathroom, "Hahaha, it's standard you'd be crying at a time you're supposed to be screaming with happiness!" he laughed while he came and gave me a big hug.

I knew Jihyun only since I moved to America (Los Angeles to be exact). He worked in the fashion industry and used to be based in Seoul, Korea, before he moved to LA and was actually dating a famous k-pop idol. *Guess who ;)*

"Ahhhh, Ji, I'm too happy not to cry! I never thought this could happen!" I said as he parted from the long hug.

"Don't you think you should start getting ready to go to the office though? You're gonna get flooded with interview requests now girl!"

I was in a daze. Thinking about what my future would hold and the opportunities to come after this, and the chance to maybe even collaborate with my favourite artists. Maybe even meet Yugy-

"HELLOOO??? You good babe? I gotta go to work now so EARTH TO Y/N!"

Jihyun snapped me back to reality.

"Uh, yeah you're right, I should start getting ready now, see ya later!" I said as I went to my room and he left for work.

--------------------END OF FIRST CHAPTER--------------------

AUTHOR NOTES: Hiiii thanks for reading! This chapter is just a little bit of an introduction to the main character, and I wanted to keep it short and simple. Hope you stick with it till the end!

I KNOW THIS IS A FAN FIC BUUUUUUT ----- I really want to give it an intriguing storyline and character development etc so I hope readers don't mind that! xxxxxxxx