CHAPTER 12: Where'd all the toilet roll go?

Your POV

I arrived at the club, loud music playing, and I don't know why but I just felt so shocked to see all the idols in this type of atmosphere. I knew they must drink and party, but to be seeing it with my own eyes was something else. I walked up to the bar and ordered something strong, as I was, unfortunately, a heavyweight, and I wasn't feeling staying sober tonight, especially in front of Yugyeom AND Jackson.

A while after I'd been drinking and randomly talking to some people, I felt a pat on my back, it was Jackson.

"Do you mind if we talk for a sec?" He asked.
"Sure, I'd like to talk as well!" I replied, trying my best to hide my tipsy state.

I got off my seat and followed Jackson to stand somewhere.
He started the conversation, "It's about the first time we met,"
"Oh yeah, you mean when you turned me down and embarrassed me?" I blurted out. I couldn't help it. I was an honest drunk, but as soon as I said it I covered my mouth with my hands. Jackson looked shocked at my words, but also guilty.
"Sorry, I didn't me-"
"No you're right, Y/N. I didn't get any time to explain and it was horrible to say what I said, but believe when I tell you that all it was was just a really bad joke."
I looked to him with confusion in my eyes.

"I mean, yes it was an asshole move but I was gonna tell you I was joking but then we had to air...and you were taken off set...and then I never saw you again." It made sense when he said it, but I was just embarrassed at how upset such a little thing made me feel. Although, I did get over it ages ago.

"Wow, now I feel like an idiot, I honestly thought you thought I was a weirdo."
"Not at all, I'm the weirdo for having such a terrible sense of humour."

We both smiled at each other silently for a while.
"Um, so, if you want, we could still exchange numbers?" He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah! Sure!" I said as we swapped phones. I was glad we put this past us so I could still be friends with him.

"See you around?"

"Yes, you will." I replied as he left to go somewhere.
I was smiling to drunken self, when I felt eyes on me, I looked straight ahead and saw Yugyeom, sat alone on a sofa, shaking his head while laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I smiled as I approached him and sat down next to him.
"I was just thinking about how smooth Jackson just was." He said, looking straight ahead while I was sat beside him.
"What, by giving me his number?"
"Mhm." I was unsure whether Yugyeom was drunk or not, he seemed kind of, but not that much.
"Yeah, its not like that though, I'm not attracted to him in that way."
"Oh, and why not? Is he not your type?"
"No not really."
"Then what is your type?" He asked and then took a sip of his drink.

"Ahhh...why would you ask me that!" I blushed, due to the alcohol but also due to embarrassment.
He finally turned to face me, "Why, what's wrong with me asking that?"
I looked at him with wide eyes, waiting for him to catch on and realise.

"Come on, I know you saw my interview." I gave in as I didn't think he was sober enough to think about it.
"O--oh yeah, I did." He turned away again, stroking his neck.
"Wait, so I'm your ideal guy?"
"Well I'm not sure about that, all I said was that you were my celeb crush.." I mumbled the last part but loud enough for him to hear."
"Oh yeah? Crazy that we've met now then right?" He replied with a cute, baby grin.
"Very."
He dropped his hand from his neck and it landed on my thigh.
"Ah.."
He jumped when he realised, "Ah! Sorry I didn't mean to."
I laughed at how flushed he was getting.
"Don't worry about it!" We both looked up at the same time and our eyes caught each other. This was the first time I was taking my time to look at his face. His black, messy hair, his soft glowing skin, and his dreamy eyes. Then the music got louder and everyone started cheering, which made us break our gaze.
"YUGYEOM!" Bambam yelled as he ran up to us.
"There's a dance off going on, GO JOIN!" He said as he pulled Yugyeom off the sofa.
"Y/N you come too!!" He said and Yugyeom nodded.
"I will! I think I'm just gonna go to the toilet first."
"Good, I want you there to see me wipe the floor." Yugyeom said confidently, throwing off his blazer, and it made my whole body shiver.

~~

I was in a cubicle in the toilets and tried to get some tissue, but they were all out.
"Shit." I said in a defeated voice.
"You good in there?" A cute, girly voice asked.
"Um yeah, I'm just out of roll in here haha."
"Oh no! Don't worry I got you!" She replied, and rolled a toilet roll under the door from outside. MY SAVIOUR.

"My hero! Thank you so much!" I replied.
I flushed and exited the cubicle, and saw a pretty, tall, brown haired girl stood in front of the mirror. She turned and faced me and let out a gasp.

"Wow! Y/N? Did I just pass a toilet roll to Y/N?!" She was adorable, although we seemed to be the same age.
"It was you? Thank you so much for that haha, toilet struggles."

"Don't worry about it! It's nice to meet you by the way! I'm Rosé!" She said as she bowed.

I bowed back, "Hi Rosé it's nice to meet you!" Her name rang a bell.
"Wait, Rosé...from Blackpink?"
"Yes! yes, that's the one!" She replied excitedly.
"Ahhh, I've been around YG (building) before but never got the chance to bump into you guys!"
"I know! I wanted to meet you too! It's nice to finally meet you though!"

We ended up chatting in the toilets for who knows how long, but then we heard massive cheers coming from outside.

"What the hell was that?" She asked.
"Wanna go check it out?" I said, then we finally left the toilets.
I opened the door and my eyes widened at the view. Everyone was cheering as two people were having an epic dance battle....

A/N

Hiiiiii! So obviously one of the people in the dance battle is Yugyeom, but I don't know who I should put him up against? So please leave suggestions in the comments and I'll choose the one mentioned the most, or if they're all different people, I'll choose at random and the chapter will be up as soon as that's done!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE READS XXX