CHAPTER 13: Yugyeom VS _____

I opened the door and my eyes widened at the view. Everyone was cheering as two people were having an epic dance battle....

Yugyeom VS J-Hope

The music was upbeat and loud, and they were both sweating out of their clothes. I could see Yugyeom's abs due to the wetness of his shirt.

Damn son.

I felt like a pervert so I stopped looking, yet I ended up instantly looking again....but only to concentrate on his dancing!

Honestly, they were both breathtaking to watch, I couldn't tell if one was better than the other. I started bopping to the music myself.

"They're amazing right?" Rosé said, clapping and swaying to the music while watching the two of them dance.
"They're incredible."
"Wanna get closer?" She asked, and we both moved closer into the circle that surrounded the two boys.

It was J-hope's turn to dance, and let me tell you, he had some MOVES. His dance was robotic and sharp, and every move was perfect. Then, the music changed...

'It ain't my first time but babygirl we can pretend (hey! )
Lets bump and grind
Girl, tonight will never end
Let me take you down
I really wanna take you down'

Suddenly I saw all the members of GOT7 screaming at Yugyeom, "IT'S YOUR SONG BOIII!"

Yugyeom grinned to himself while looking at the floor as I watched with a curious face. Rose managed to get us to the front so I had a clear view of what happened next.

All of a sudden, Yugyeom lowered himself to the ground and started grinding the floor to the beat of the song.
My mouth automatically dropped open, as there were screams from both guys and girls erupting in the club.

"SO HOT!" Yelled one girl.

"I'm straight, but this is hot as hell." Said some random guy in the crowd.

"He's so good right? Oh Y/N your mouth haha!" Rosé laughed as she put her hand under my chin to put my dropped jaw back into place. I laughed awkwardly with her as I face palmed.

Yugyeom continued to dance in various sensuous ways, and he somehow did it without making it look like too much. The way his body flowed with the music seemed so natural, like he was hardly trying. All J Hope could do the whole time was watch in awe.

The song kept playing and Yugyeom kept dancing, his moves becoming more aggressively hot until suddenly the music turned off.

"What just happened?" Someone asked, and everyone turned to the DJ. Stood there next to the confused DJ with the plug in his hand was Jaebum.

"That's enough from Yugyeom." He came back and slapped Yugyeom across his head like an angry father. Yugyeom laughed as he caught his blazer, thrown to him by Bambam.

"I admit defeat! I'll beat you next time Yugyeom!" J Hope said as they did a weird handshake.
"I'll wait for that day, Hyung." Everyone cheered.
"Aw Y/N I'm gonna have to go, the rest of BP are waiting for me, hopefully I'll see you soon though?" Rosé said.
"Oh okay! It was lovely meeting you!"
"You too!" And with that she left me, alone.

The club was clearing out after their dance battle ended, and few people were left here and there, talking to each other.
"Yugyeom!" I called as I walked up to him. He turned to me, his face wet with sweat, panting, yet still smiling.
"That was insanely good!"
"You saw the whole thing?" He asked.
"I only saw the last part unfortunately, I was in the toilet."
"Oh, then I guess I'll have to show you my full dance sometime."
"I guess you will." I said, flirtatiously. I blamed my confidence on the alcohol, which was slowly wearing off.

"GUYS!!!" Jungkook said, running up to us both, drunk off his face. He put both of his arms around mine and Yugyeom's shoulders.
"Oh my god Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked, seriously worried.
"Don't worry he's fine, for now." Yugyeom seemed normal with this situation, but my concern still didn't drop.

"Guys, guys, we HAVE to have an after party! Just us 3! I know! LETS GO BOWLING!" He said with a sloppy voice.
"I'm sorry Jungkook I think I should be going back now." I replied, looking at the time on my phone.
"Oh.......I understand.........that's fine.....don't worry...a..bout it." He started blubbering as he hugged Yugyeom.
"Jeeez....Yugyeom are you sure he's okay?"
"Y/N I'm sorry but, is there any chance you could come bowling? I'm tired myself but...Jungkook's an emotional drunk. If we don't do what he says, he'll be crying all night." He whispered in my ear as I heard Jungkook sobbing in the background.

"Ummmmmm, I mean..."

'P L E A S E' Yugyeom mouthed.

"Fine, I'll come! But only for a bi--"
"YAY!" Jungkook said as he pushed himself off Yugyeom and squeezed me in a hug.

"I'll go tell the members what's happening." Yugyeom said as he walked towards BTS and GOT7.
Jungkook was still embracing me.

"You're still awake right?" I asked.
"YES! SHALL WE GO?!" He said as he grabbed my arm and started running out of the club like a lunatic.
Yugyeom told the guys that we were leaving but turned to see Jungkook and me running out the building.

"HEY GUYS WAIT FOR ME!" He said as he ran to catch up with us.

A/N
Hey! Thanks for 200+ reads I'm so surprised! I've already started a draft on the next chapter so it should be out soon. Love you all and please comment! I'd love to know what you guys think so far xxx