CHAPTER 5: YUGYEOM'S POV - CELEB CRUSH?

Me and the rest of GOT7 had an interview for our latest comeback. I was kind of in a daydream for half of it though, my mind had been wondering a lot recently and I found it hard to concentrate.

"Yugyeom." Bambam nudged me and I quickly turned to face the interviewer.

"So Yugyeom, we don't know if you've seen yet but the American singer Y/N did and interview a few weeks ago and mentioned you as her celebrity crush."

"OOOOOOOHHHHH!" All the guys exclaimed. Thanks a lot for that guys.

"Yeah he's actually seen it before, we all have." Jaebum said.

Have any of you ever met her before? She came on a Korean variety show before didn't she?"

"No I don't think any of us ha-"

"I have." Jackson said, cutting me off.

"When did you meet Y/N?" I said, surprised. Everyone turned to Jackson.

"I don't think she realised it was me at the time but I was talking to her backstage when she was on the variety show, I was a guest on the same episode."

"How could she not have known it was you?" I asked him.

"Well she knew who I was, she just didn't know about GOT7 back then, it was when we just debuted?"

I think I was starting to seem a bit jealous so I stopped asking him questions.

"So Yugyeom, what about you? Do you have a celebrity crush as well?" The interviewer asked.

"Ahhh yeah Yuggie who's your celebrity crush???" Jinyoung teased.

I could feel my burning red cheeks right now...

"Um, I'd actually say that Y/N is my celeb crush too..." Great, I said it.

"WOW! I didn't expect that! How cute!"

"We all actually listen to her music but we'd have to say Yug's the biggest fan boy." Bambam was baiting me out.

"Like if we play her music during dance practice he'll start 'freestyling' but I swear he practices in his spare time." Youngjae, you too?!?

"What can I say? Her music's great."

"I think we should all give her a message for if she's watching this!" Jackson exclaimed, but then JB said,

"Yeah, or maybe just Yugyeom should do it."

"Yes let's go with that! Send her a message in English." The interviewer seemed to really be enjoying herself...

"Uuuuuh wassup Y/N it's Yugyeom from GOT7, your music, is so AMAZING." All the members started to laugh, me too.

"Wait wait can I say a message in Korean, she can understand it!" I pleaded.

"Sure go on."

Translation of what was said:

"Hi Y/N it's Yugyeom, thank you for your message it was nice to hear. Thanks for making fun music to dance to and...I'd love to meet you one day." And I gave the camera my sweetest smile.

"CUUUUTE SO CUTEEEEE!"

"Guys stop she'll be watching this!" I said as I laughed too.

A/N

HI GUYS

So yeah I'd just like to thank the 2 people that read this haha! But honestly I'd be grateful with even 1 reader so thank you so much.

If you could, please add this story to your reading list or library to get notifications when I upload a new chapter. I upload everyday but when I reach a certain point in the story I'm gonna only post 2/3 times a week so I can plan chapters better. :)

Also, if you could please follow and help me by sharing my story with people you think might enjoy it??? It would mean so much to me!

NEXT CHAPTER I'LL BE POSTING IN THE EVENING TODAY!!!!!

'CHAPTER 6: SURPRISE COLLABORATION???'