CHAPTER 32: One Night Stands

(Longer than usual author note at the end, please read 💖 & enjoy the chapter!)

YUGYEOM'S POV

We were in the club.

"You've still been ignoring me, what's your reason for that?" She asked.

I hesitated.

"It's...that.....I just......" 

I couldn't. Even when I had too much to drink, I knew I couldn't tell her, so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Ok." She let go of my finger and walked away.

"Y/N!

Y/N!!!!!"

I called out for her, but I knew it would all be for nothing.

I wasn't planning on telling her that I'd been avoiding her because of Jackson...and what I did to him...

...and I couldn't tell her that I had to stay away because I was worried I wouldn't be able to control myself around her, especially when drunk.

She disappeared into the crowd of the busy club.

Despite my drunken state, I was able to stop myself from following her.

I let her walk away.

But I knew this strength wouldn't last and my dumb and drunk ass would go looking for her again, so I decided that the best thing I could do for her so she could enjoy herself tonight would be to leave the club.

So I did.

~~

I was stumbling through the lobby of the hotel and found a huge and fancy bar restaurant.

"It wouldn't hurt to drink more at a place like this." I convinced myself.

I just had to get my mind off of my complicated feelings for Y/N.

I walked up to the bar and asked the bartender for the strongest drink he had.

"You sure you can handle it young man?" The well dressed bartender asked.

"Try me." I side grinned.

He poured the deadly liquid into a little glass for me and just as I was about to down it...

"Is that Kim Yugyeom?" A familiar voice called out from behind me.

I could recognise that voice anywhere.

"Is that...the dancing king himself?" I yelled out as I playfully turned around on my swirly chair at the bar.

the dancing king himself?" I yelled out as I playfully turned around on my swirly chair at the bar