CHAPTER 4: JIHYUN'S VISITOR IS....?

"Jiiiihyunnn, I brought lunch come let's eat." I was chilling at home with Jihyun, or so I thought.
"jIHYUN COmE THE FucK herE I brought FOOOOOOD!" He wasn't responding so I just started to eat myself.

Around 2 hours later I heard the front door opening and Jihyun walked in. "Jihyun what the hell? You were out the whole time? I was calling you to eat for ages sounding like an idiot!"
"Y/N did you not bother to check your phone?!?! I told you I had to go to the airport to pick someone up!" Jihyun replied looking anxious.
"Why who is it?"
"Ugh I texted you for a reason so you wouldn't flip out when they got here....remember I said I was secretly dating a kpop idol?"
I gasped excitedly, "Omg yes I remember? Is it them? I can't wait to find out who you've been secretly dating! It's about time! We've been best friends for a while now!" I was really excited but for some reason Jihyun looked kind of worried.
"Babe come out here and help with the rest of my bags?"
Oh my god...their voice sounded gorgeous, kind of raspy, feminine but manly. I couldn't wait any longer! Jihyun went out to help with the bags, and then...they walked in.

"Ah Y/N, nice to finally meet you, Jihyun talks a lot about you

"Ah Y/N, nice to finally meet you, Jihyun talks a lot about you."

Don't make a big deal out of it. Don't. Make. A. Big. Deal. Out. Of. IT. Not like G-Dragon's you're favourite artist or anything. Not like he was your first ever crush as a child. *yes she admires Yugyeom but GD is her musical favourite and influence* To be honest I was more surprised that I didn't clock that Jihyun was gay..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................That's a lie, this situation is way more surprising.

Due to the surprise visit by my role model who was also secretly dating my best friend for years without me having a single clue, I ended up passing out.

When I woke up, GD was right up in my face while I was lying in bed.
"Aw Y/N I'm sorry for surprising you, Jihyun explained you're a big fan." He said with a worried smile. God he was gorgeous....b-but he was gay and was dating my best friend! I instantly got up at that thought and announced, "No no, you see, basically I haven't slept properly so I passed out from fatigue, nothing to do with this whole, thing!"

"She's lying. You can tell from her closed eye smile" Jihyun declared as he stood up from the end of the bed. I didn't even realise he was there.
"And yes, I did just see you staring dreamily into my boyfriend's eyes."
"Gaaahhhh Ji, it's not like that!"
"Don't you have a thing for Kim Yugyeom anyways?" He said, jokingly.
"Oh my god please don't remind me."
I stuffed a pillow to my face and lay down.
"Oooh you have a crush?" GD asked.
"Well, it's just that he's my ideal type of guy, not like I'd ever meet him though, so it's just an admiration kind of thing I guess."
"Don't say that babe, hold onto hope no matter what. Who knows, he might know who you are and feel the same. I don't think you know how popular you are in Korea right now, even among idols."
Oh my god did G-Dragon just call me babe?
"T-thanks GD that's really sweet of you to say. Ahhhh I still can't believe you're here though and that you're dating my best friend."
"You can drop the name, just call me Jiyong!"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I couldn't stop fangirling in my mind and ended up 'falling asleep' again....

A/N
Thanks for reading this chapter!

NEXT CHAPTER: YUGYEOM'S POV > who's your celeb crush???