CHAPTER 39: Messing Around

The next day

"Why did you all flip out yesterday?"

I was talking to Jungkook in his changing room at the music show we were both performing at that day.

"Flip out? We didn't flip out. What are you talking about?" He replied as he was getting his makeup done and I was pacing around the room.

"Ok. So is there another reason why everyone gasped in sync with each other?"

Jungkook sighed.

"Y/N. I love you. But, you've been acting a bit weird recently."

"What? How have I been weird?" I asked, feeling confused.

"We gasped because you called Jackson 'brother'.

We all thought you had a thing going on, so I guess we were all just surprised that you BRO-ZONED HIM."

I breathed in heavily, standing still.

"Why is there so much pressure for me to be with a guy?! First there was everyone thinking me and Yugyeom would get together and now me and Jackson? Does it really matter that I have to be with one of them!?"

I sounded insane. And I was being hypocritical.

Jungkook sighed as he fixed his collar in the mirror.

"Y/N. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. No one does. I'm just, a little curious about you and Yugyeom recently."

Oh fuck.

I gulped, as subtly as I could.

"Why...?"

He gulped.

"I dunno. You're both kinda weird lately. Sometimes you like each other sometimes you don't like each other. Just make up your damn minds!" He spoke quickly and quite nervously.

"I know. We're ok now though, I think."

Truth is. I didn't really know what was going on with me and Yugyeom.

We had sex, yes, and I gave him a..helping hand...yesterday. But, other than that, no major change in our friendship!

"You think?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah, I mean, I know!

Honestly Kookie don't worry about it, it's fine. It's not like what you're thinking. Yugyeom doesn't like me like that."

He coughed, "and you..?"

"A-and I don't like him like that. Obviously." I reassured him.

He dropped it after that.

For now, at least.

Hours Later...

I just got home from a fan signing. It was now 1am and I was shattered.

"BED." I yelled to myself as I collapsed onto said bed.

Ahhhhh, sweet dreams.........

DING

"Fuck offfffff." I muffled into my pillow.

Drifting away.....

DING

"UGH!" I picked up my phone to see who had the audacity to text me at this time.

Yugyeom: You up?