CHAPTER 37: Our Friend, J.JK

2 days later...

********'s POV

Me and the rest of the guys had been busy preparing for our comeback.

We were finally done and our album was coming out in 2 days.

"Ahh finally, some alone time." I said as I threw off my clothes and lay on my bed, relieved that we would be having our comeback soon and I'd be able to see my friends again at music shows.

As I closed my eyes, drifting to sleep, my phone began ringing.

"Agghhh, who the hECK is calling me at this TIMe!?!"

I read the caller ID and picked it up.

"Bambam, I was falling asleep, you know." I sighed.

"What? It's 2 in the afternoon!" He replied.

"You know how much sleep I've been having recently? Zero!!!!!

ZERO!!!!

But what's up bro?"

"Sorry man, I've just got a question for you, about Yugyeom."

Bambam seemed concerned.

"I haven't spoken to him much recently, I've been so busy, but what's going on?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if you knew what he was doing, like 2 days ago?" Bambam asked.

I was so confused with the vague question.

"What!?! Is Yugyeom missing?! Is he OK?! OH GOD I SHOULD'VE TEXTED HIM SOONER BUT IN ALL MY FREE TIME I WAS JUST EATING AND EATING I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK MY PHONE I DIDN'T GET TO TELL HIM HE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME-"

"JUNGKOOK! Calm down! He's not missing!!!" Bambam yelled down the line.

"Oh. Sorry,

Well what the heck happened then?"

"Basically, we had one of the comeback parties, and he disappeared there, so we had no choice but to leave without him cus he wasn't even answering his phone, but he didn't come back until like 4 in the morning the next day and still hasn't told us where he was, he's not even mentioning it. So, I was wondering if you knew anything about it?"

Yugyeom...what the fuck have you been up to?

"Honestly Bambam, this is all news to me, but, Yugyeom hasn't acted this irresponsible in a long time, did you let him drink too much?!" I asked.

"Uhhhhhhm, I meaaaaan,

IT WASN'T MY FAULT! MARK KEPT BRINGING MORE DRINKS TO THE TABLE I COULDN'T REFUSE!

And then the last time I saw Yugyeom, he was walking away and I wasn't able to stop him..." Bambam sounded full of regret.

"Don't worry Bam, I'll see if he spills anything to me, but if he won't tell you, I doubt he'll tell me...right?" I did feel confident that I could get the truth out of Yugyeom.

"I don't know, but you could try! I gotta go now, bye man and good luck!" Bambam hung up and I was about to call Yugyeom.

But then,

Rrrrring

"Who the hell is calling now!!

Huh? Jihyun..."

I accepted the call.

"Hey Ji, what's going on?" I asked.

"Hey Jungkook,