CHAPTER 28: Wrap it up

The next morning

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Not after what happened between me and Yugyeom.

Oh, and me and Jackson. Wow, what a mess.

Just, the way Yugyeom was acting, I know he was drunk but,

he was so sexy. Not at all the fun little boy I thought he was.

I kept trying to calm my heart all night. I hadn't felt this way about a guy in ages...

Sexually, I mean.

The crush I had on him was just so innocent, I didn't expect these feelings to appear! It's all I could think about all night.

I got out of bed to get ready and looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, gasping.

"Oh god, I look like a ghost!"

I had big bags under my eyes from getting no sleep. This was not. Good. We were filming the music video today!

I just sighed and got ready, sleepily.

~~

I got onto the set and there were three familiar faces; YG, JYP and Jackson.

They all turned to look at me in unison.

"Y/N! Oh dear, you look terrible!" YG harshly exclaimed. Ouch.

"Uhhh, yeah sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Not to worry! Just head over to makeup, they'll get you fixed up!" JYP said.

I nodded and went on my way.

"Y-Y/N!" Jackson came along and tapped me on my shoulder.

He was dressed well for the video. A black turtleneck layered with a white denim jacket and jeans, brown hair slicked back.

"What's up?" I asked worriedly. What if he heard me and Yugyeom in the bathroom? How would I explain?!

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry if I came on too strong last night. I wasn't thinking straight." He scratched his brow.

"O-oh, it's okay! Thank you for apologising." I smiled. It was a very awkward night last night, I was glad he was sorry.

"Y/N to MAKEUP." I heard someone yell.

"Yikes. I should go get ready for the video, huh."

"Yeah! I'm excited, partner!" He said as we high fived. I then ran off to the makeup artists.

"Wow, you're all actually magicians, right?" I was shocked as I looked in the mirror, the makeup artists surrounding me. My fatigue was gone! Hidden by the power of makeup!

"TIME TO START SHOOTING! EVERYONE IN THEIR PLACES, Y/N AND JACKSON IN THE CENTRE, NOW PLEASE." Yelled the video director into his megaphone.

I was now fully ready and dressed, and me and Jackson spent the whole day completing the shoot, successfully!

After the shoot wrapped up and we got changed into our normal clothes, Jackson approached me.

"Hey, if you're not doing anything now, do you wanna go get coffee or something? I know this really cool hidden cafe." He asked.

"Yeah sure! Let's go and celebrate!"

And off we went!

~

Yugyeom's POV

I was having coffee with Jungkook at our favourite hidden cafe. It had been a while since we last met up without Y/N and well, I couldn't invite her because...

"I think I made a fool out of myself, Kookie." I rubbed my temples, trying not to laugh at myself.

"You better be ready to tell me the whole story. All your text said was 'don't let me be drunk in front of Y/N again!' Spill the beans boy!" He sipped his coffee.

"I don't want to go into detail, but you know the 'Jackson incident' from 2 summers ago...I can't repeat that and...I'm worried I can't trust myself when I'm too drunk." I bowed my head in disappointment. Jungkook seemed to understand what I was talking about.

"What part does the 'Jackson incident' play in all of this? I'm so confused...did something happen with him and Y/N???"

"Me and Jackson spoke and I told him I don't like Y/N in that way, that he can be with her if he wants. I can't keep watching his and my friendship fall apart so I have to do the right thing. This is the right thing." My hands were both in fists, and I realised I was trying hard to keep my tears from falling.

"Dude...I'm sorry." Jungkook replied to my explanation.

"Wow. That's the least you've ever said on the matter." I giggled.

"Yugyeom, you know I've loved the idea of you and Y/N from the start...but, I do think what you're doing, might be for the best. To repair your relationship with Jackson."

My eyes widened. When I was planning on telling him, I didn't think he would side with me.

"Thanks."

"Anyway, what was the incident that happened between you and Y/N while you were drunk?"

"I think, we almost kissed." I smiled, shamefully.

Jungkook spat out his coffee. All over me.

And...as if on cue...

Jackson and Y/N walked in.

Just, great.

End of chapter

What do y'all think the 'Jackson Incident' is? I won't say if you're right or not in your guesses!!!

ALSO, letting you know I do LOVE Jackson really haha. He's not meant to be the bad guy or anything!!!