CHAPTER 10: FINALLY, WE MEET...

"FINAL MAKE UP TOUCHES!" Yelled the staff. It was time for the performance. GD was waiting on the other side of the stage to me.

"Nervous?" Jihyun said as he rubbed my back.

"Nope! I'm excited and ready!" I was so excited to perform for MAMA. The excitement overpowered any worries that I had.

"Break a leg, baby." He said as he ran to take a seat to watch.

Then, I heard Jiyong start rapping and the crowd cheered...

YUGYEOM'S POV:

I was sat with the rest of GOT7 at the Mnet Asian Music Awards with BTS sat in front of us. We were around 5 rows away from the front of the main stage. Me and Bambam were just talking and messing around, until the next performance started. It was G-Dragon!

The audience were cheering (screaming if I'm honest) and so were the idols, including us.

"Oooh I think this the surprise performance!" I said excitedly while tugging Bambam's shirt sleeve. We were both big fans of GD.

Wait a minute, I thought...this song he was rapping, isn't it... 

"Isn't this the song he did with Y/N?" I heard Jackson, who was sat 2 members away from me, say.

"Does this mean that she's performing too?" Bambam asked, while bobbing his head looking around the stage to see if he could see Y/N.

"Aww no don't get the fan boy's hopes up by saying that!" Jinyoung reached out and flicked Bambam's head. I knew he was talking about me.

I sat and danced a bit in my sit, watching the performance and waiting for Y/N's part, to see if she was really here or not. I was hoping she was, obviously.

Then GD stopped singing and it was the instrumental part of the chorus, just before Y/N's part. I could feel the anticipation.

"HONG KONG MAKE SOME NOISE FOR Y/F/N!!!!" GD yelled to the audience. Everyone screamed, while I looked around like:

I did not see that coming

I got over my shock when Bambam started shaking me hard, 

"Yugyeom snap out of it and watch!" He said as he stood up with the rest of GOT7 to sing and dance along. (It's an upbeat song)

I didn't stand with them. I stayed sat and watched Y/N as she performed. I never new she was such a good dancer, and her stage presence was insane! I started lip syncing the lyrics as she sang, my eyes not leaving her, and then I saw her eyes looking into mine, just for a second. I smiled to myself, and I don't know if it was just my imagination, but I thought I saw her smiling to herself too.............