CHAPTER 24: She Makes Me a Teenager

Before reading, please keep this in mind: Y/N is very fluent in Korean and has been talking to everyone in Korean thus far.
Please enjoy the chapter!

We arrived at...

The BigHit Entertainment building.

"Sorry for forgetting my wallet guys..." Jungkook said, sounding guilty.

"I said you could borrow mine, I don't know why we had to come all the way here." Yugyeom sighed.

Meanwhile, I stood in awe of the beautiful building in front of me.

"Jungkook, I'm glad you left your wallet!" I blurted out.
Both Jungkook and Yugyeom turned to look at me questionably.

I looked at them, in acknowledgment of what I just said.

"Uhhh. I just meant cus I get to come here." I explained.

They both chuckled.

"Hahaha, don't worry Y/N, you can see our dance studio while we're here!" He replied, grabbing my hand and running inside.

"Kookie come on, don't get side tracked! Ugh." Yugyeom sighed while walking in slowly behind us.

~~

"Ta-daaaa, Ah there's my bag!" Jungkook sang as we walked into the dance studio.

"Wow!" The studio was huge, with 'bighit' plastered on the back wall.

Yugyeom stood by the entrance.
"You got it Kook? Let's go!"

Jungkook was still looking around for something. Yugyeom gestured at me with his eyes for us to leave and start walking. I laughed and slowly started tiptoeing to him.

"Ah HA! Found it guys!" Jungkook held up a remote and we both stood still.

"Uh, What have you got a remote for?" I asked him.
"THIS is why.. " He grinned as he pressed a button and a song started playing.

Got7's Teenager.

I couldn't hold in my excitement. The song was a favourite of mine!

"AhhHhh!!!" I started jumping up and down but stopped, remembering that Yugyeom wanted us to leave already. I turned around to the entrance but he wasn't there.

Then I turned back to the room and there he stood, with his black puffer coat on the floor, revealing his red oversized sweatshirt and black skinny jeans - he always dressed so well - , in the middle of the room, slowly starting to do the choreography that he does on stage so perfectly, giggling and sighing to himself.

"I can't help it!" He laughed.
"Yes Yuggie!" Jungkook joked as he joined him on his left, keeping up pretty well. What would you expect from the Golden Maknae?

I laughed to myself and walked to Yugyeom's right, beginning to dance with them just as the chorus began.

"Y/N!?" They both yelled and paused simultaneously, shocked that I knew the dance.
"Don't stop keep going!" I said, not breaking dance.

I could see Yugyeom's happy and embarrassed grin reflecting in the mirror, and smiled to myself, still dancing of course.

The song ended and we all laughed together.
"That was so fun." I breathily said, my hands on my thighs.

"You knew all the choreography, that's impressive." Yugyeom stood in front of me, scooping away his brown hair.

"Well, I did say I was a fan didn't I?" I replied, cheekily.

"Pffft shut up." He laughed, pushing me lightly on the shoulder.

"You don't believe me?" I looked up at him. His laughing face slowly faded. He looked more serious now.