CHAPTER 7: JUNGKOOK, MY CHAUFFEUR?

Jeon Jungkook?

For some reason, Jungkook from BTS was at the airport to pick me up. I don't know why I was still constantly letting myself be surprised by Jihyun, but I was also slightly mad that he never told me about his beautiful k-pop friends!

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said with a smile.

"Yeah, I know who you are! I'm Y/N."

We were both stood opposite each other by his car in the airport car park. Jungkook was dressed in all black. Black jeans and a long black coat. Fit for the winter weather.

"And I know who you are, Y/N. Not only just from Jihyun by the way, I saw you on that variety show. Kind of a fan haha." He started to blush. Jungkook from BTS was blushing for me???? I acknowledged how awkward I was being with him.

"Uhhh, sorry Jungkook, for being kind of uneasy, I just didn't think a celebrity would be picking me up from the airport, I didn't even know Jihyun was friends with you!"

"Oh, I'm sorry for making you feel like that! Yeah Jihyun and I have been friends for yeaaars. I was surprised too back when I found out the two of you were friends. It's really nice to meet you finally!" 

"You too." I said with an honest smile.

"So, shall we get going?" He asked.

"Let's go!" We got into his car and drove towards my hotel. It was easy to talk to him so we were just talking and laughing as he drove, but then Jungkook asked,

"So, Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Sure go ahead."

"It's about that interview you had where you spoke about Yugyeom..." I froze at his words.

"Y-you saw that?"

"Well, yeah, me and Yugyeom are really close so I got sent it, I thought it was cute, and Yugyeom thought tha-"

"PLEASE, stop there! I'm too embarrassed to know what he said about it! Ahhh I really didn't think it'd be seen by you guys!" I was covering my face with my hands, too embarrassed to show it.

"You sure you don't wanna know what he thought?" He asked.

"100%." I said, quickly.

"If you say so, but can I still ask you something about it?" I nodded.

"Do you like Yugyeom?" I looked back at him with a face that said 'wth?'

"How could I? I don't even know him, really. What I said is just that he's my celeb crush. Maybe if I knew him I'd know if I did really like him like that or not. But I don't, so..."

"But you do know you're in Korea right now? And so you have the chance to meet him if you wanted to!" I couldn't tell him I was busy while here, practising for the MAMA performance because it was a surprise performance. I wouldn't have time to meet him, even if I wanted to...

"I mean that sounds cool, but I'm really busy while here, and I'm here on the down low, that's why my manager and staff weren't with me at the airport."

"Why are you here on the 'down low'?" He asked.

"Umm, just a private holiday on my own, you know?" 

"OH! I understand, that sounds so fun, I hope you enjoy yourself!" I felt bad for lying, but the performance had to be top secret!

We finally got to my hotel, and Jungkook helped me with my bags.

"I guess this is where we go our separate ways. It was great to meet you Jungkook and thank you so much for picking me up!"

"No problem, and it was great to meet you too! Oh yeah, let me give you my number if you need anything, and so we can be friends." I grinned in response. Friends with Jungkook? I could get close to BTS! No, I had to stop being so conniving, I had work to do! But there was no harm in exchanging numbers with Jungkook.

We exchanged numbers and he got in his car and waved me goodbye. I walked into the hotel and met with my staff, who travelled here separately, and got to my room and slept. Like a baby. Tomorrow I was going to meet with GD at the YG entertainment building to practise. All day for the next 2 days before MAMA.

To be honest, I was looking forward to the chance of bumping into Yugyeom while here, but now that I found out he watched that video, I was filled with embarrassment. I was begging to not bump into him...

A/N

Hey guys, next chapter will be posted later today to make up for not posting one these past 3 days. Hope you enjoyyyy!

NEXT CHAPTER: YUGYEOM'S POV: LUNCH WITH JUNGKOOK.