CHAPTER 6: SURPRISE COLLABORATION?

Back to Y/N's POV...

"Y/N, you know, Jiyong didn't come all the way here just to see me. He actually has a proposal for you."

I was sat with Jihyun and G-Dra-I mean Jiyong in our living room when Jihyun nudged his boyfriend to tell me something.

"Go on babe, tell her." Jihyun said to Jiyong with a smile. I sat there, confused as hell.

"What is it Mr Jiyong?" I just couldn't drop the formalities with him, it was impossible.

"Well Y/N I'd like to collaborate on a song with you. I've written the lyrics for a male ft female song, and I think it'd be perfect for you."

"Oh my God, it would be an honour to do a song with you! Thank you so much for this opportunity!" I said as I jumped onto him, giving him a big hug.

"Ahem, Y/N..." Jihyun was staring daggers at me.
"Calm down Ji!"
"Yeah Ji you know I love youuuu." Jiyong said as he walked to Jihyun and kissed him on the lips.

I have never been more turned on in my life.

"So Y/N, is it call if we hit the studio tomorrow? I'd like to do it as soon as possible so we can perform it the MAMA awards together."
"That's more than okay! I'm soooo fine with that!" I was trying not to hyperventilate really.

And with that, we all went to bed, and the next few days we recorded the song. With more than enough time for the awards performance.

A few weeks later...

I was flying out to Korea to perform at the MAMA awards with GD, filled with mad excitement. I would be able to meet all the idols, GOT7...Yugyeom. Ahhhh but I'd be so embarrassed if he'd seen that video, I hoped everything would be normal though and that we could be friends.

Jihyun said one of his friends would be there to pick me up at the airport but my phone battery died before he could text me to tell me who it was, so I was just praying I wouldn't have another heart attack if it was another frickin superstar.
As I walked to the pick up area in the airport, I saw someone with a sign with my name on it, the sign covering the face of who it was. Typical situation. I was preparing myself for whoever was behind that cardboard sign.
As they slowly lowered the sign, I got to see who it was.

Oh, it was just some random guy.

"Hi I'm Y/N, you are?"
"Follow me please." He said.
I think he didn't hear me. Or I hoped that's what it was.
All that worrying for nothing! I was kind of underwhelmed but glad it wasn't anyone exciting, no offence to that guy.

We got to the car park and there was a large black Range Rover that we began to walk towards. The driver's seat of the car opened and out walked a guy. Tall, handsome, even though he was wearing sunglasses and a mask. He walked up to the guy that brought me here and took my bags off of him to start loading them into the car.
"Thanks for the help." The tall guy said to the random guy, who nodded and started walking back to the airport. He was airport staff??? Then this guy was the guy who was picking me up, Jihyun's friend?
He then turned to me and took off his mask with a smile.
"Nice to finally meet you Y/N, I'm J-"

Jeon Jungkook???????

A/N
Wag1 lads. Thanks again for reading. We're getting closer and closer to 'a special meeting' so I thank you for your patience and hope you're enjoying the story still!!!!
lots of love xxxx