CHAPTER 31: One Night Stand...

Y/N POV

We now stood backstage, and Jackson slowly put me down.

We were both dripping with sweat after our performance.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I panted, half shattered, half ecstatic.

"Come here!" Jackson said as he put his arms out towards me for a hug.

I hugged him tight,

"Jackson, thank you so much." I cried, tears rolling down my face.

"Hey! Why are you thanking me for? This all happened because of you and your talent." He rubbed my back as my tears soaked his shoulder.

I ended the embrace and wiped my tears away.

"I just, I feel so great, I don't know what to say! I can't wait to do it all over again!"

"Me too. But tonight, we gotta let loose. You're coming to the party, right?" He asked.

"Of course, where is it again?" I asked as we started walking back to the dressing rooms.

"At Rompton Hotel. It's on the outskirts of Seoul, so making our way back home might be a bit of a problem...... me and the rest of GOT7 booked hotel rooms."

"Uh oh.

I should've asked sooner, I don't know what to do."

If I didn't have somewhere to stay, my manager would NOT let me go.

We had now reached the dressing rooms and were standing in the corridor.

"Crazy idea, but, would you wanna stay with us? There'll be a spare bed in our room if the rest of us share?" Jackson suggested.

"Oh no! That's too generous, I couldn't do th-"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Someone screamed as they ran down the corridor towards us.

Of course, I easily recognised them.

"JIHYUN!"

I ran up to him and gave him the biggest, fattest hug in the world.

"YOU MADE IT!"

"OF COURSE I MADE IT, STUPID." He replied.

"Did you see our performance?" I asked, holding his hands in mine with a grin on my face.

"I did! Y/N you slayed it out there I couldn't be more proud of you."

"This is the best day ever!" I hugged him again.

"Ahem." Jackson subtly cleared his throat.

I turned to look at him. Woops, I completely left him, mid conversation.

"Oh! Sorry. Jackson, this is my best friend Jihyun. Jihyun, this is-"

"Jackson! Of course I know who he is. Nice to finally meet you." Jihyun went to greet him properly.

"Nice to meet you too! What brought you to Korea?" Jackson asked.

"Well, I couldn't miss my best friend"s debut stage, could I!?" Jihyun replied, holding me tight in an embrace.

I smiled.

"That's the sweetest thing! Hey, you should come to the party tonight as well!" Jackson suggested to Jihyun.

"The one at The Rompton? Already going hun! Booked a room and everything."

"What!? You knew where it was, and I didn't? You even booked a hotel room!?" I asked, surprised, even though I shouldn't be.