CHAPTER 26: Collab with...

Back to Y/N POV - a few days later

"Think about Yugyeom Kim and his fans."

"If you care about him you'd understand, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't stop thinking about what my manager lectured me about the other day.

Oh well. It won't hurt just to be friends, I thought to myself.
Unconsciously though, I was worried.

I hadn't seen Yugyeom around JYP since we were both busy with our respective work;

Got7 were having a comeback while I was getting ready for my debut.

I was upset that I hadn't seen him around, but also glad, because I didn't know how I was meant to be around him.

I went to the toilet for a break during my dance practice and got my phone out. I don't know why but I went onto an article about me and Yugyeom being a supposed 'couple', while sat on the toilet. I wanted to see the comments for myself...:

'Noooo don't want the American tainting Yugyeom baby's innocence!'

'She's only been here a few months and went after my Yugyeom? Talk about desperate!'

'Ew she needs to stay away from GOT7, she never should have mentioned Yugyeom and GOT7 in her interview.'

'Don't take Yugyeom away from us Y/N he's not for you!'

After reading these comments, I decided I didn't want to read anymore.

I can't ruin Yugyeom's image, I can't take his fans away from him. I had to be more careful so there weren't any more misunderstandings about us.

After wiping away a few tears, I returned to the dance studio,

"I'm back and ready to get the choreography down!" I announced to my choreographer, Lia Kim.

"Great Y/N, back from the top we go." She replied.

I practiced until I finally got it all right.

"That was amazing, Y/N, your debut will be one to watch out for I bet!"

"Thank you so much, Miss Kim!" I bowed and left.

I was walking down a hallway in JYP, ready to leave for the day.

Another day without seeing Yugyeom, he must really be busy - I thought to myself.

But, as soon as I had that thought, he appeared from a corner. And it looked like he was coming directly towards me.

Ahhh! Why was I getting butterflies in my stomach all of a sudden?

"Y..Yugyeom, h-" I stuttered as he finally arrived in front of me.

"Hey. JYP told me to let you know he wants to see you in his office." He smiled subtly. And left.

"O..oh." I mumbled to myself, Yugyeom having gone back the way he came already.

"Apparently he's looking for me too."

"Ah! Jackson you scared me!" I whacked him with my bag for creeping up behind me out of nowhere. Was he there the whole time?

"Haha. Shall we go see what the old man wants then?"

"Y-yeah." I sighed.

I was just hoping it wasn't about another scandal...