CHAPTER 27: Naked Confrontation

I was back at YG after almost a month working from JYP.

"Welcome back Y/N!" Smiled the friendly receptionist.

I bowed happily and went straight to YG's office.

"Yeah, so the idea we were having was that the video will be shot here in Korea, we'll have scenes at night and scenes with a green screen. Jackson has agreed to be in the video so the plan is for him to be your love interest."

Gulp.

YG was going through the plan for my music video and I listened intently, sat opposite him.

"All good?" He asked.

"Uhhh, yes! I'm meeting with Jackson tonight to agree with the lyrics he wrote so after that we can start filming."

"Great! Now you're free to go or stay and work some more? Haha only if you want I won't force you." He joked.

"Haha. I think I will stay for a while! I missed the building, I wanna go to the cafeteria and eat a bit." We both laughed and then I left to go to the infamous cafeteria.

I grabbed food and looked around for somewhere to sit. Then I spotted a beautiful and familiar girl sat down, eating alone.

"Rosé?!" I exclaimed, running to her.

"Y/N!" She looked up from her food and stood up to give me a big hug.

"It's been so long! How have you been!" She asked as we both sat down.

"Good. I've been working on my album and the workload is intense, I don't know how you do it!"

"I know right? It gets intense but hang in there! I'm so excited for your album you don't understand!" She giggled.

Wow. She's so kind.

"Honestly, thank you so much Rosé, it means a lot. I can't wait for Blackpink's next comeback!"

"Girl, me too." She sighed, gesturing at her watch.

"Hahaha. But anyways, talk to me about how you're finding Korea...met any guys?" She grinned cheekily.

How did I not see this question coming?

"Um, actually, Jackson Wang asked me out on a date..."

"WHAT? Really? Are you gonna go?" She gasped.

Honestly, I didn't even know anymore. I felt like some of the interest I had in it was going somewhere else.

"I mean, I can't say no, right? Besides we're pretty close already so it would be fine."

"Yes, you can say no if you want!

Also... I hope you don't mind me saying but, I thought you and Yugyeom were dating, what with all the media rumours...sorry to bring it up though, I'm being way too nosey."

I guess the fake news was pretty popular...

"I didn't know so many people were aware." I sighed, head in my hands.

"Sorry! Forget I said it!" Rosé said apologetically.

"No! Don't worry about it, I would be curious too. No, we aren't dating, we're just friends." I smiled.

"Aw, that's a shame, you actually make a good match."

*cough*

"AhhHh! Y/N, are you okay?!!"

I choked at her statement.

Me and Yugyeom? That was probably the first time I heard someone say we'd make a good couple. All the netizen comments I read were against the idea!