CHAPTER 3: YUGYEOM'S POINT OF VIEW

I just finished dance practice with the rest of GOT7 and was sat in mine and Bambam's room stuffing my face with snacks while listening to music. Bambam stormed into the room watching his phone, looking shocked.

"Yugyeom OH MAI GOD, you have to watch this NOW!!!" 

"Ugh, another meme video?"

He shoved his phone in my hands and held his hands to his mouth. I turned to the screen and started watching the video. My eyes lit up. It was Y/N. She was a singer that recently blew up in the music industry, me and the rest of GOT7 were into her music as well, I was just listening to her myself before Bambam came in. 

"Bambam why are you showing me a video of Y/N?" I asked him.

"Just shut up and watch!" I pouted my lips, but began to listen and watch.

"Kim Yugyeom?" 

Wait.............WHAT? Y/N was just asked who her celebrity crush was...and she said...ME?

My eyes widened as I stared at the screen. 

"That wasn't even the best part man, keep listening!"

  "Hello Got7! I just want to say thank you for being you and helping me without knowing it. And Yugyeom, thank you and keep smiling; it's cute." 

I blushed hard. I was so happy though, that she even knew who I was, let alone that I was her celebrity crush? Bambam still hadn't stopped laughing though, but I started screaming with him with a grin on my face, "AHHHHH!" *Y'all know that 'ahhhh' that Yugyeom does alot?*

"I SWEAR SHE'S YOUR DREAM GIRL AS WELL?" Bambam yelled.

"Y-yeah, unique, quirky, in her own world, and she's gorgeous..." Y/N had actually been on a Korean variety show before because of her growing popularity here and her fluency in Korean, so I was able to see what her personality was like. She was my ideal type.

"Come on, lets go show the other guys they HAVE to see this!" Bambam said and we both left our room. 

As we entered the room the rest of GOT7 were all lying around watching tv.

"Guys guys come look at this video you're gonna flip OUT."

"Ugh Bambam this better not be another meme video compilation." Groaned Jinyoung.

"It's not don't worry!" They all gathered around Bambam as I watched from afar; I was way too embarrassed to watch it again. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" They all screeched...except for Jackson.

"Go get em Brownie!" Said Youngjae. 

"Our maknae's gettin' some!" Joked Mark.

"Hehehe, thanks for the teasing guys." I laughed as I began to think...

Yeah, it's amazing that she likes me, but that's all it is, not real feelings. And after all, we lived on opposite sides of the world, how could anything even happen from this? My happy feelings vanished and I began to feel quite empty.

Bambam watched and put his arm around my shoulder, "Hey, you were happy just a second ago, what's up?"

"Nothing, I'm just over it." I smiled and walked up back to our room, acting like I didn't care about this whole situation.

"Ouch, player." Bambam mumbled as I left.

That whole time, Jackson stayed sat on the sofa and didn't say a word. He seemed kind of upset.