CHAPTER 35: What is This?

Your POV

"Sorry, but we don't feel like dying today, right Yugyeom?

...Yugyeom?" I turned to look at him and he seemed entranced, staring at this 'Chaerin'.

I was getting angry and elbowed his side, hard.

"OW! Jeez Y/N!" He rubbed the pain.

Why is he giving her the eyes???? She's not that pretty....

Ok, she was drop dead gorgeous and I was incredibly intimidated.

The woman, who was dressed in tight black clothing with satin black hair, stood confidently opposite me and Yugyeom. She didn't seem like a shady character, but you should never judge a book by its cover!!

"We're not getting drunk and putting our lives in the hands of a stranger! How can we even trust you?!" I argued as Yugyeom continued rubbing his side.

At least he wasn't giving Chaerin the googly eyes anymore...

"I'm the only option you've got honey. Or are you gonna stay stranded in this small town..."
she then leaned in and whispered in my ear, ".....and miss your music performance tomorrow...Y/N?"

My eyes widened. Me and Yugyeom had disguised ourselves all day, enough to not be spotted or noticed, yet Chaerin knew exactly who I was. How?!

No one else heard her whisper but me and Yugyeom, and the few people in the bar remained disinterested and minding their own business.

"How the hell could you tell who she was?" Yugyeom stood forward, seeing that I was frightened of the situation.

Chaerin then confidently walked closer to Yugyeom, and started stroking his face and even removing his mask, placing a finger on his lip. He seemed to be getting uncomfortable.

"You're even better looking in person....Yugyeom."

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked rather aggressively.

Chaerin turned around and said, "both of you, take the disguises off, no one will recognise you in here."

She then went to sit down at a table for three, assuming that we would both follow her.

"Should we?" Yugyeom asked me.
"I don't think it's a really good idea." I heavily hesitated.
"She knows who we are, I think we deserve to know how. Also, I can't think of another way we'll be able to get home."

Yugyeom seemed defeated. He didn't want to drink, I know he didn't, but this really seemed like the only option to him.
I, on the other hand, had a bad feeling.

"Come on," he patted my back and started walking towards the table.

I stayed stood where I was, "Wha- Yugyeom, you're not serious, right?!" I yelled.

He sat down. He was literally sat down with a complete stranger who wanted to get us drunk and kidnap us!

What an idiot! I knew it was a difficult situation, but how could he be so sure to trust in this random woman?

I was betting that it was because he thought she was hot. I felt my blood boiling at this stupid man, falling for a stranger's looks and leaving his friend - me - stranded.