CHAPTER 20: You Can't Sit With Us

The next day (back to Your POV)

Last night was terrible. I couldn't sleep because I was so mad. I never thought Yugyeom would be like this in person. So stubborn. Yes, I did say he was childish, but I thought that even before I met him and I thought he was fun for being like that! I can't help it if I couldn't fall for him right off the bat, after all, I did have some high expectations of him.

It was midday at JYP and I was in the recording studio with one of JYP's producers, McBiz (completely made up for jokes). I had a chorus ready for one of my songs and wanted to see how it sounded.
"Sounds great, do it one more time but louder, okay?" Said McBiz.
"Sure!" I replied.

We worked for a while till I got it right, and then I left for the cafeteria to calm my roaring stomach.

"Foooood, I love me some foooood," I sang to myself while in the line. Then the red-haired man in front of me turned around.

"Singing to yourself there, Y/N?" He grinned.
"Bambam! I haven't seen you in ages how's it goin?" I said happily.
"I know right! I found out from boss man JYP that you're working on an album here, he won't stop bragging about you to everyone." Bambam joked.
"Haha yeah. It's fun, but I haven't been able to message my friends back at home that much, and this Saturday will be my first day off." I replied while we put food on our trays.
"Aw that's a shame. You probably miss them loads. Come sit with us and eat!" He said and I followed. Us?

I could've guessed that Yugyeom would be sitting there. He only looked up at me for a second before putting his head back down to eat, only allowing his black hair to be visible.
"Hey Yugyeom, Y/N's sitting with us to eat." Bambam said to try and get his attention. I guess he didn't know about our...fight? Argument? What should I call it?

Bambam ignored Yugyeom's weird behaviour and asked, "So Y/N, seeing as Saturday's your first day off, what are you planning on doing?"
"O-oh, I..." blushing, I hesitated to reply. Saturday was going to be my da-
"She's going on a date with Jackson." Yugyeom said, finally making eye contact with me.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" Bambam replied, looking shocked.
"I could've answered that myself thank you very much." I replied, sarcastically.
"Sorry, you were mumbling so I thought I'd help you out." I glared at him as he glared back.

"Y/N? And Jackson? I did not expect THAT. I thought it would've been you two going on a date!"

"NO!" We both yelled.
Bambam seemed lost for words.
"S-sorry Y/N. Fill me in here. Did something happen between you two? I just don't see where Jackson fits into all this?"
"Don't worry about it Bambam." Yugyeom said, playing with his food. He hadn't eaten anything since I sat down.
"Um, I'm gonna go sit somewhere else, okay? See ya Bambam." I said as I slowly got up, making eye contact with Yugyeom just before leaving.
"W-wait, Y/N!" He replied as he half stood up. I walked off to another table in the cafeteria.
"Look what you did." Bambam said to Yugyeom, disappointedly. Yugyeom himself looked a little guilty.

The rest of GOT7 followed to sit down. Jackson walked towards Yugyeom and Bambam but saw me on the way.
"Y/N, why are you sitting alone?" He asked, sitting himself down opposite me.
"Oh you know, just wanted to eat quickly and leave." I smiled.
"Well, mind if I join you?" He asked.
"Nope, but what about your m-"
"It's not a big deal if I don't sit with them, don't worry about it."
That put me at ease, but I could still feel the rest of GOT7 watching us.

"So..." I asked.
"So..?" He replied.
"This Saturday, we still going to the movies?" I asked as he took a bite into his burger.
He nodded, "Yeah! I saw the trailer for this really funny movie coming out, let's watch it."
Damn it. I was hoping he'd let me choose. There was a new horror film that came out that I was hoping to see. Horror films were my favourite!

"What's up?" He noticed the look on my face.
"O-oh nothing, I was just thinking, what if we watch a horror? There's a new one out and it looks really cool?"
"No no no no! I'd get way too scared at a horror film, I might even pass out, but I swear, the film we're watching is gonna be hilarious!" He said, continuing to eat.
"O-okay, sure! Can't wait." I half-smiled.

Then, I finally took a bite of my food. But now, it was cold.

Yugyeom's POV

Jinyoung, JB, Youngjae and Mark came and sat by us, while Jackson went to go sit down and sweet talk with Y/N.
"What's going on there?" Jinyoung asked, looking over at the two of them.
"I would've thought it'd be you and Y/N, not Jackson and Y/N." Youngjae giggled.
"Don't." I sighed, playing with my food.

"But what's really going on there Yugyeom? Like I'm not asking to irritate you, I'm genuinely confused," Bambam asked, sounding kind of concerned for me. Moving closer from opposite me, he said,
"don't you like Y/N anymore?"

I hesitated, "N-no. But Jackson does, so let him have a chance." Was I lying? I honestly couldn't tell.

They were all silent after that, and I was finally able to eat my food, but now, it was cold.

A/N
Hello!!!! New chapter every Sunday from now on as I am back to college!!!

Next chapter .... "Date with Y(o)u?

I've got so many ideas for this story you guys and I hope you enjoy the ride!!!!!!!

Also, random but I'm so excited cus I'm seeing G-Dragon next Saturday! It's gonna be my first gig on my own, cus none of my friends like k-pop, and I have mad anxiety, so wish me luck!!!