CHAPTER 25: Jackson...

Before we start, I have to address the above photo.....

How the fuck is he THAT gorgeous??? I wanna cry.

Ok enjoy the chapter xxx

Yugyeom's POV

I got back to the dorms and closed the door behind me with my back leaning on it.

Man, today was so fun.

I thought to myself.

As I was humming around the lounge and into the kitchen, I heard someone coming out of their room.

It was Jackson.

"Hey." He half smiled at me, walking to the fridge in just tracksuit bottoms.

"Hey." I replied, leaning on the counter, picking up a sweet from our sweet bowl.

"How was today?" He asked, bluntly and almost sarcastically. It was way too awkward between us.

"It was fun." I said, unwrapping my sweet.

Jackson nodded, taking out a can of coke for himself.

I couldn't deal with this uncomfortable air between us any longer, I missed my brother.

"Jackson, Wait!" He stood still for a few seconds but eventually turned to face me.

"We need to talk, Don't you think?"

Jackson pointed his head towards the lounge and I followed.

We sat down on the large sofa.

"So what is it?" He asked, carelessly, while opening his can and taking a sip.

"Come on, you know what this is about, don't be like that."

He finally looked up at me, gesturing with his face for me to go on.

"You know how sorry I am for what happened when we we were a-"

"YUGYEOM. I don't care about that incident anymore. Don't even mention it again." He half-snapped.

I didn't believe him. Not one bit. Especially because I felt like he was trying to get back at me for what I did by trying to go out with Y/N.

I had no defence though, that was the problem. I knew I was in the wrong and so...

"I...I just wanted to say, I won't repeat it. I'm not..romantically interested in Y/N, we're just friends. And, I know she feels the same, just friends." I let out a wry smile.

He seemed to feel more comfortable after I said that,

"So...s-so you better go for it! Ok?!"

"You sure?" He looked guilty for some reason. I swallowed the hard feeling in my throat.

"I'm sure."

"......Thanks." He smiled slightly as he stood up.

"You're going back to bed, now?" I asked while also standing up off the sofa, slightly hurt that he was leaving me just like that.

"I'm tired, see you tomorrow." He said as he walked away.

I fell back onto the sofa in defeat.

What was I going to do about this situation?

After being lost in my thoughts for a while, I got up to go to my room.

Thinking that BamBam would probably be asleep by now, I didn't turn the light on and slowly crept in.