CHAPTER 14: Start of a friendship...

"WEEEEEE!"

We were at a bowling alley, but because of how late it was, we were the only people there. I was surprised it was still open.

Me and Yugyeom were sat down in our sitting area, while Jungkook was spinning around with a bowling ball in his hand in front of the bowling lanes. We had sobered up, but he...he was nowhere near sober.

"You gonna throw the ball already dude?" Yugyeom said as Jungkook continuously spinned.

"HERE IT GOESSS!" He replied, as he threw the ball toward the pins. Strike.

But not in our lane.

The heavy ball went flying to another bowling lane, quite far from ours.

"What in the hell..." I muttered, baffled at his imperfect perfection.

"YES. Strike on my first go!" Jungkook applauded himself, not understanding that he failed to get any points.
"Well done Kookie." Yugyeom patted his shoulder as he got up for his turn.
"Good luck!" I yelled as he chose a ball. And walked up to our lane. He turned around to face me, "Thanks!" with a confident smile.

Spare!

"D-do you guys bowl often?" I asked, scratching my head.
"Yeah, whenever both groups are free we usually go bowling together, so we're not too bad at it!" He said, quite confidently.
He rolled his next ball...but failed to hit any of the remaining pins.

"Aww good luck next time," Jungkook said, twirling towards Yugyeom to give him a sympathetic hug. Yugyeom just rolled his eyes while patting his friend's back.

"Guess it's my turn.." I sighed as I slowly got up.
"Don't worry, it's not as hard as you think, and even if you don't get any strikes, you could still win, I can show you if yo-"

My ball instantly gained speed and I got a strike, making Yugyeom stop in the middle of his sentence.
"I'm sorry Yugyeom, what was that you were saying?" I laughed, cupping my right ear.
"Wow." He blushed.

It was my turn again. Another strike! I still had it!
"Were you a bowler in a past life or..?" Yugyeom joked. Meanwhile Jungkook was now dancing around the bowling alley.

"I used to play a lot as a kid, but it's been ages, I didn't know if I still had it in me."

I kept getting strike after strike, Yugyeom was getting differentiating scores with each turn, and Jungkook...he was getting strikes, but only two of the strikes were in the right lane.

"How is he still getting strikes though?" I asked.

"No matter what, he always finds a way to be perfect." Yugyeom said, proud of his friend.

"You two are really close then, huh?"

"Yeah, he's actually one of my closest friends, he says I'm the only idol friend he's got, other than BTS..." He said as he watched Jungkook being a fool around the alley.

"Aww, that's so cute, so do you get to hang out a lot with each other?"

"We try to whenever we can. Hey, you know he was saying that he'd love it if you'd be friends with him, he finds you fun and enjoys your company, and that's not a normal thing for him, it's hard for him to warm to people." My heart warmed up as Yugyeom told me this.

"Aww, I'd love to be friends with him!"

"O--oh, and me too?" He said, cheekily.