CHAPTER 2: WHO'S YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?

Time skip - 1 year later.

It'd been a year since I released my first single. Since then I released two albums and had a world tour, let's just say life's been good to me. I've also had a lot of interviews...

Interviews were nerve wracking because you have to be careful not to say anything wrong or let anything from your personal life or someone else's slip. I was doing an alright job so far.

One day, I was doing an interview with Billboard, and they were slowly going off topic from my music with their questions...
"So Y/N, who would you say is your celebrity crush?"
I was caught off guard with the question to be honest. I only had one person in mind though, but there was a battle in my mind to see whether I should say his name or not. I was kind of worried the internet would start making insane shipping names or start hating on me etc. The internet can be mean, you know?
"Uhh, haha..."
"Oh come on! There must be someone! Leonardo DiCaprio?" She replied to my stuttering.

"Well, I haven't really thought about this for a while but, Kim Yugyeom? He's from a K-pop group called Got7."

I said it.

"Oh yes! They've been on the Billboard world chart several times!"

"Yeah. They actually did a great deal for me. Sometimes I feel like I wouldn't be here without them, they're a big influence for me music wise and motivation wise."

"That's lovely! Who knows they might be watching now! Do you have a message for them?" I highly doubted they'd ever see this, but I thought I'd just entertain the audience anyway and said a message to them in Korean. I taught myself Korean years ago as I'd always been in love with the country and language.

Translation of what I said in Korean:
"Hello Got7! I just want to say thank you for being you and helping me without knowing it. And Yugyeom, thank you and keep smiling; it's cute." (I then winked flirtatiously into the camera)

You don't understand how embarrassed I was after saying all of that...
"Oh wow you even speak Korean! Who knows? You could even collab with a Korean artist!" She was amazed while I was still incredibly embarrassed.
"Haha I wish!"

Ohhh what I didn't know........

END OF CHAPTER

Author Notes: Hey, I hope this was an alright chapter. Still slowly getting into the story, and for anyone hoping for some Yugyeom, he'll either be in the next chapter or the one after(which will be published tomorrow!)

Please comment your opinions!!! Xxxx