CHAPTER 14

Lexi's p.o.v

It's finally morning which means that I'm going back to Nashville! I get ready, get my luggage and go look for my mom and sister to tell them goodbye.

I find them both in the living room watching tv.

"Ok guys well I'm leaving" they turn around at the same time. They get up and walk over to me.

"Goodbye my girl. I'll see you soon." My mom says while giving me a big hug and kissing my cheek.

"Goodbye sis. You'll get through this. Be safe. I'll come back soon." She says as she gives me a hug. God I'm going to miss her.

"Goodbye guys I love you!" I say as I'm walking out.

I walk into the elevator with my bags, go to the bottom floor, and walk to my car.

"To the airport miss Alderidge?"

"Yes thank you" I say while smiling

As we reach the airport. I get out with my bags and security and they walk me to my jet. People are taking pictures and then the paparazzi find me.

"Going back home early huh?" This time I decide to respond.

"Yes I missed it. Have a great day everyone!" I say as I wave at the paparazzi. I need to stop wanting to punch them and instead be nice to them. But they are so annoying!!!

I walk into my private jet, take my blanket and pillow out and fall asleep.

I'm awoken by a lady telling me that we have arrived in Nashville. They let me park my car close to where the jets land so paparazzi don't track me home. I want privacy.

I get in my car and drive home. I turn on my Halsey playlist and listen to "Angel on Fire" I start singing. There are 2 lyrics in that song that I really connect to.

"I used to be a darling starlit like a center-piece. Had the whole world wrapped around my ring"

Eventually I make it home. I get my bags, unlock my door, go to my room, and unpack. I decide to take a quick Snapchat. I take a picture of my suitcase open on my bed and caption it, "finally home". I unpack for a while. When I'm done, I go downstairs to make myself some food.

When I'm done eating pizza, I go watch tv. I decide to catch up with the vampire diaries. I watch an entire season!

It's night time now. I go upstairs and take a shower. When I get out, I blow dry my hair and walk to my room to put on my pjs. I put on my bra, underwear, an oversized shirt and short pj shorts. I walk downstairs and eat strawberries and pineapples because I need to be a little bit healthy.

When I put up my fruit, I hear a knock at the door. When I open the door, I'm faced with him.

"Shawn"

Author's note: I'm so excited to keep writing this book! I promise y'all will like what's coming to this book!