CHAPTER 23

Play the song now!

Lexi's p.o.v
I've been trying not to worry about Shawn and I's relationship. But that's all I've been doing. Worrying. I don't want our worlds to separate us, but it seems like it's doing that.

I hear a knock at the door. I open it and it's Shawn.

"Hey"

"Hey come in" I say and we walk over to the couch.

"So you leave in the morning?" He says

"Yes"

"Ok lex. I don't want to say this but it's for the best. We need to break up." He says while his voice cracks.

"What?" I say as tears fill my eyes.

"We won't see each other for months. That's going to tear me apart. I know I haven't known you for a long time. We fell in love fast. We have spent everyday together since you moved here. I am so in love with you" he's crying. I'm crying.

"I don't want to leave you. I don't want us to be over" I say while looking at the floor. He grabs my face and looks me in the eyes.

"Look at me. I'm going to see you in so many magazines and interviews and I'm going to know that I was lucky enough to love that girl. I was lucky enough for her to love me back. And I will never stop loving you." I can't contain myself. I pull him into a tight hug and cry into his chest. He's the love of my young life. I don't want any of this to be real right now.

"I will never stop loving you."

We pull away and he grabs my waist and I caress his cheek. We look each other in the eyes. His eyes are amazing. I'm going to leave him soon. I don't know how I'm going to move on.

We lean in and kiss. This time it feels like the last time. His soft and plump lips are on mine. Our lips mold together. He pulls away and grabs my hand.

"Let me make love to you one last time"

"Ok" I whisper

We get up and go upstairs. I don't want to leave him. I love him.