CHAPTER 15**

*Play the song now*

Lexi's p.o.v

"Shawn" is the only word I managed to get out. Why is he here. I can't see him. I don't want to, but at the same time I do.

"Lex I know you don't want me here, but all you got to do is listen. Just listen." My heart is broken. He looks like he's been crying.

"I'm crazy without you. I need you. I'm in love with you. I'm sorry for what happened to your sister and I'm sorry that I don't fit into your crazy life, but I want to. I want to be there for you when you're sad. I want to share all mine and your happy moments together. I want to make new experiences with you. I love you. I want you. I crave you." I'm stuck in my place. All I can do is just stand here. I don't know what to say. Screw talking.

Warning!!! Sexual content below😂⬇️

I walk to the door, grab his shirt and kiss him, then pull away. We both smile.

God he is perfect. Instantly I feel his lips back on mine. He walks in and closes the door, not breaking the kiss. He pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing my neck. It's getting so heated. My hands explore his body. His arms,abs, then back.

I crave him. I missed his touch. I missed this. His lips connect with mine again.

"Lets take this upstairs" he says. We start making out again when he says "jump".

He carries me upstairs while I'm kissing his neck. He makes his way to my room, closes the door, then lays me down on my bed.

"Anyone home?" I shake my head no and he just smiles.

He gets on top of me and starts kissing me again. I tug on his shirt signaling for him to take it off, then he takes off mine. He starts kissing me again when I feel his hand pull down my shorts. I unbutton his pants and he pulls them down then throws them on the floor. He starts kissing my neck when I feel his hand unclip my bra. We are both only in our underwear.

His lips connect with mine again. Then he kisses me all the way down my neck to my lower stomach and stops just before my heat.

"God I love you" he says

"I love you too"

He stops the kiss and pulls down my underwear and then his. This is it. I'm about to lose my virginity.

He gets up and walks to where his pants are and grabs the condom that was in his pocket. I'm not 100% sure about this. I love him but I don't want to get hurt. Letting him do this will make me hurt more later. I shake off my thoughts and just go with the vibe.

"Are you sure?" He says as he connects his eyes with mine. All I can do is smile.

Instantly, I feel him enter me. A tear slips from my eye. God it hurts.

"Are you okay?" He says. I look back at him and shake my head yes.

Eventually what we are doing turns from sex to love making. And it's amazing.

"Shawn faster" I moan. The pain goes away and then pleasure takes over me.

"Shawn" I moan/scream.

I kiss his neck and he starts moaning more. Then he pulls out.

"But Sha-"

"You didn't think I was just going to do that babygirl?" He says as he spreads my legs further. I'm in confusion until I feel his tongue in me.

"Fuck" I moan while pulling on his hair. His hand wanders up my body and grips my breast. And I grab onto his hand there.

He stops and puts my legs over his shoulders and proceeds to what he was doing before. All I can do is moan.

"Ah Shawn" I say as I bite my lip but that doesn't work. I'm pretty much a moaning mess.

"I'm about to cum" right after I say that, I cum and he continues.

"You taste so good lex" is his not a virgin? I don't know. I'll ask later. Everything about what we are doing right now is amazing. I gave myself to him. I love him.

He then stops and lays right next to me. We don't speak. He gets under the covers and I do the same. He cuddles up next to me, then we fall asleep.

Author's note: it was my very first time writing a sexual chapter. I hope it wasn't bad😬 but anyways, Shawn got his girl back!!!