* Four *

The second bell rang, my feet entering the door of our History Class. Adi had followd me on Instagram. Amazing. Just what I needed.

 Just what I needed

304 views

ItsRosie__: Ayy lmao I did a photoshoot with some weed

View 2 Comments:

ItsYoGirlAmy: My girl is so scandalous!

AdiFishman_: What a cutie

Looking down at my phone, I scoffed. What a suckup. Sitting at my desk, I admired my outfit. I was wearing:

My curvy waist made me smile

My curvy waist made me smile. I loved myself.

Adi entered in right as the teacher started passing out the tests.

Handing me my test, I snatched it from his hands and looked at my grade.

"Good job, Rose." The teacher smiled. 94% plus the bonus essay, which totaled up to 104%!

That was over the top! "Thank you!" I smiled, gushing over the fact that my grade must of been brought up by this alone.

"What did you get?" Amy asked from across the classroom. "104%" I cheered silently, and she stood up. "NO WAY!" She yelled, the history teacher whipping around.

"Amy, take a seat please and use your inside voice. You should've been taught this in kindergarten." He snapped. Amy was my extra friend, she had to make a statement every time me or her made an achievement. What a cutie.

She was silently cheering me on from her assigned seat. Adi took a seat in front of me and turned around.

"Hey!" He chimed. Did he forget what happened last night? What a douche.