* Twenty Seven *

I decided to skip halloween, they had a small winter/fall break and now they're back in school until thanksgiving

charis

-

I slid my books into my hand, Adi's hand tight into my palm.

"Hey stranger!" Amy grabbed my arm softly and linked it, walked with the two of us.

"Hey! We haven't talked in a week." I reminded her with a sneer sigh.

Amy had a "grudge" against me from when I used her booty shorts without asking her, yet she said I could.

"I'm not mad at you anymore, it was a joke." She said with a small and nervous chuckle, Adi unlinking hands.

"I gotta go to the office to grab papers. I'll see you later." He said, Amy and I walking to Spanish.

"We should go clubbing......" She said quickly with a narrow of her eyes.

"Are you crazy? We're merely 17." I reminded her.

"I know, but I got in last night and it was soooo much fun! I didn't drink that much at all, and some guys bought me all of this food and......." She looked at me and winked, biting her lip seductively.

"You did not." I said with a stern exhale.

"I did! It was so amazing, TWO guys!" She implied on having a threesome.

"You are kidding! Amy, that was your first time and you wasted it like that!" I furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

"Wasted? Girl, that was the meaning of heaven." She retorted softly, walking into Spanish II with me.

"Your choice." I said after a few moments of fumbling for my books.

"But seriously, we should go tonight. Probably shouldn't bring Adi, he's a lil.....innocent." She whispered as the teacher began role call.

"He is not!" I objected with a grumpy lowering of my voice.

"Yes he is! He didn't even text you back when you got punched and stuff." She shook her head in denial.

"Because you told him not to!" I said in anger, raising my voice a little.

"Young ladies, let's keep it down." The teacher called a warning out to us nicely, still checking off kids as the final bell rung.

"So no to the club?" She said with a heavy sigh.

"No, I am going to go fuck guys and get drunk." I said lowly with a snarl in my husky voice.

"Wow, I thought we were friends. Best Friends." She reminded me with a shake of her head, as she stared outside the classroom window.

"We are, Amy. Just because I am not into clubbing doesn't mean we should break up this friendship." I lost my attitude and she blinked twice and shook her head.

"You're wrong, this is obviously not going to work." She snickered and I shrugged, watching the slim girl get up from her seat and move over to the other empty table.

I used her chair to prop up my feet and began to open up my notebook to prepare for Spanish.

-

Jasmine was squealing in excitement, gripping my arm.

"Come on, I just got paid! Let's go shopping!" She said, Amy's locker right next to ours.

"Amy, wanna come with Rosie and I?" Jasmine asked, and Amy looked over to me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, she has clubbing to do." I said, stuffing the rest of my needed books and homework into my tote back.

"And guys to screw." Amy added in, walking past me and shoving past me.

"Woah, what is with you guys?" Jasmine asked with astonishment.

"She has a grudge against me just because I won't go fuck guys with her and drink tons of drinks in a club." I said with a shake of my head.

"Isn't that illegal?" Jasmine questioned innocently.

"Very." I replied, letting her link arms with me as we made our way to the office.

Adi was working hard, his last period and his third period spent in the office for extra credit.

"Have a nice day!" He said, grabbing his packed bag and seeing me with a smile.

"Hey, Tal and I are going to go his girlfriend's house for a movie." He said, kissing my cheek and leaving the school. (wouldn't that be hilarious if we clashed study buddy with free time hAAA okay)

Jasmine and I got into my car and began towards the mall.

"I am so jealous of you and Adi." She started off with a laugh.

"Why? Adi and I are just like any other couple....." I began with a 'nonsense' reply.

"No, you guys aren't! He's super caring, you guys are sexually active and you don't depend on your sex to make your relationship work. When he sees you, he doesn't look at your body, he looks at your eyes and your smile." She said with a soft hearted smirk.

I didn't reply for a moment, admiring what she said. She was quite right.

"All people need to do to make a relationship like that is try. Rather than depending on each other, help each other but don't fall on each other while doing so." I started off, taking a sip of my water bottle before pulling onto the highway.

-

hope you enjoyed

ily guys

charis