*Forty One*

i will be ending this book at chapter sixty, i have the plots written out

thank you all for the support, your votes mean A TON to me! 

yes, once i finish this book, i will start another adi fishman book

not the same plot, THIS ONE WILL BE PLANNED OUT, way better i swear

- charissa

-

My hands trailed over Beau's skin, my teeth biting my lip as I wiped the last of the blood off of his back.

"Don't go jumping into a pile of cacti again you asswipe." I groaned, trying not to cringe at the sight of 40 splinters which I ripped from his back. 

"It was a dare." He gritted his teeth and smirked, the corner of his jawline basically making me faint.

It was like I was weak around him. Vulnerable.

Pretty much any boy, really.

It wasn't because I was a woman and all men had effects on women because that's hypothetically incorrect.

It was the feeling of protection and attention, something I have been lacking my entire life. 

Beau slowly turned around and smiled, and I hesitated before looking away before I could glance downwards to his 4-pack.

Don't make things awkward, Rosie.

"Thanks, Rose." He smiled and put on his shirt.
Great. he was obviously friendzoning me.

Sitting down in the office chair, my hands tapped the desk impatiently.

I peered up at the clock, beginning to bite my lip once more as an unhealthy habit. 

The bell rang loudly throughout the halls, and I skipped past Beau, feeling his eyes on my back.

"Hey, want to go to the beach tomorrow with me and some friends? Beau is coming too." Katrina bumped my side and I smiled.

A day at the beach, sounded fun.

"Who's going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Adi, Rachael, Jospeh, Beau, Emma, and Esther." She said quickly and I collected them all within my head.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Awesome, let's go get coffee after school okay? I have something I need to tell you." She gave me a devilish smirk, and I chuckled.

"Sure." I called as she jogged to her locker before exiting the area to her next class.

I was left with study hall.

What was I going to wear to the beach? Let's see....I should probably bring a bathing suit.

Thinking about my outfits, I was walking towards the library.

Bumping into someone going through the doorway, I quickly looked up to see Adi and some of his friends.

"Sorry." I apologized with a softer tone, strutting past with a brisk walk and making my way to sit down.

I didn't feel like reading or anything, so I sat on my phone.

I felt someone brush past me and looked to see Adi sit down next to me.

"We need to talk." He said.

Oh boy.

-

Drama?

iDSJDWJAJDW

- charissa