* Forty Nine *

hiya

i may end early idk

this book is getting 0lD

-

Adi hummed as he peered at his phone on the couch next to me.

"Can you not hum?" I said with an irritated bit of my gums. He stiffened up and shut up.

"Thanks." I whispered, trying to stay concentrated on my paper. It was exams week, the last stretch of senior year. It was pretty bad, we didn't have to go to school but we had to do tons of studying and homework.

Exams week was one of the worst weeks in history. We had an exam every day of the week, at 8am and it lasted until 11am. Yeah, sleeping afterwards rocked, but having to study my ass off per subject daily was horrid.

"Do you have AP History tomorrow?" Adi asked as he put down his phone and began writing in his notebook again.

"Yeah, you?" I asked and he nodded. "Same." He replied.

"Good, let's test each other." I narrowed my gaze and Adi let out a soft groan of frustration.

"I have no effort anymore. Can we study later?" He asked and I lifted my left brow. "How about this. For every question you get right, I strip a piece of my clothing. If I get one right, you take off a piece of clothing. If you get me completely naked, you get your prize. If I get you completely naked, you have to help me study so I can ace this exam." I smiled.

I didn't care if I had to get naked, this exam meant a lot to me. 

"Alright." Adi smirked and took out some questions from my study guide. There weren't answers. I took some out of his.

These were easy....

-

"Nathan Bacon, easy." I smirked, in my panties and bra.

Adi was in his boxers.

"Wrong. It was a trick question." He smiled and I took a deep breath.

I looked down and slowly snapped off my bra under a blanket. 

"What city was John F. Kennedy assassinated in?" I asked slowly. Adi wouldn't know this one, it wasn't in our study books. It was common knowledge.

"Uhhh...uhm...." He slowly looked down and pressed his hand to his temple.

"Ah, New York, right?" He smiled up at me, assuming he had guessed right.

"Mmmm." I hummed, deep in thought.

"Well, I won!" He stood up and cheered, dancing around for a moment in happiness while I sat there staring with an evil smile on my lips.

"Adi, you didn't win. He was assassinated in Dallas, in his motor vehicle. Shot to the head." I pat his back as I stood up.

Adi looked somewhat hurt, and I leaned in close. "Rosie we can't....I can't." He said slowly to me, and I smiled.

"I know." I had a blanket around my chest. 

"I want to though." I said quickly before I pressed my lips up against his.
For a second, he pulled back, but he pushed himself back into the movement. 

He pulled the blanket off of me slowly and his hands slipped down my shoulders.

It felt like it used to.

-

super short chapter oops

-