* Fourty Six *

Rosie pulled out her laptop and handed it to me while she worked on her dads laptop.

"We have 3 hours until we need this done so we can get a decent sleep." She said to me and I nodded.

"Who needs sleep?" I teased and she chuckled.

"What websites should I use?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Dunno, but site them in notes so we can email them as instructed." She replied and began working on the power point.

"So hows life?" She asked as she was down to the bone in work.

"Good, you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"We're graduating in a few months." She said with a relieved smile.

"I know. Crazy." I sighed and we worked in peace and quiet for an hour or two.

"Done." I glued the last paper to the board and she looked impressed.

"Good." She said simply and exported a few files.

"I am also done." She threw her hands up in happiness and began cheering with me.

"Sorry to break up your party, but your mom has an early meeting." Rosie's dad popped in and we both went quiet.

"And welcome back, Adi, missed ya." He winked and exited the room.

"Missed you too!" I whisper called and Rosie giggled.

"Okay, you can stay over if you want." She offered and I nodded.

"It's merely 12, I probably should." I confirmed her invitation and she laid out a few blankets over the comfortable carpet before changing in her bathroom.

"Here." She threw me some old gym shorts of her dads and a baggy shirt.

"Is this my old shirt?" I chuckled and she bit her lip and nodded.

"Thank you." I teased and went into her bathroom to change.

I saw framed pictures of her and Kat and her mom and her dad, and then I saw the one which I assumed was gone.

It was a photo of Rosie laughing and me hugging her from behind beside the lake.

"I thought you threw it out." I chuckled and she looked puzzled as she crawled under her covers.

"The picture of us." I smiled and her pale cheeks went pink.

I threw my covers over my back and turned the opposite way and was deep in my thought before I fell into a deep sleep.
-
"WAAAAAAKEEEEEE UPPPPP!" I heard a screech before I popped my head up and saw Kat about to pounce.

"N-no Kat do-" Before I could object, the tall but petite girl catapulted herself off the bed and onto me.

I grunted and softly tossed her off of me and sat up with a groggy groan.

"Good morning." Rosie teased as she was in her robe, her hair still damp from her shower.

"I'm gonna run home and get ready." I said, taking my folded clothes from last night and slipping my sliders on.

"Wait, those are my clothes." Rosie sassed and I shook my head.

"My shirt."  I winked and she bit her lip and her brows angled down in annoyance.

"Fuck you." She growled with an evil smile before going to do her hair.

"We can't fuck, you broke up with me!" I called and Kat giggled and held her hand over her mouth.

-

oooo burn
- charissa