* Nineteen *

ya'll, adi is an asshole and he will PAyyyy

im kidding ily adi

dont hurt me :)

YOU KNOW WHAT WHEN I SAY DONT HURT ME IT SOUNDS LIKE PAIN IS MY KINK I SWEAR I DONT INTEND IT LIKE THAT OKAY thank you

also what would ya'll think of us changing our username?

charis

-

"I should of never left you." Adi said, our lips smashing together and it felt so....right.

It felt too good to be true.

I felt a strong hand pull Adi back from me.

Bryant? 

What the hell? 

Bryant started to land punches on Adi's jaw, Adi not reacting.

It was like he wasn't real, a robot, made to take the pain and made to be emotionless through it.

"Bryant!" I screamed, trying to pull back the boy.

He looked at me and stopped punching, Adi turning into a man with a knife.

What the hell?

Adi sprinted towards me, Bryant trying to stop him as he rose up his arm, the knife hitting my gut.

Pure terror ran through me as I shot up in bed, a cold layer of sweat on my skin and neck.

Looking at the clock, it was barely 3am.

Amy rose up beside me, rubbing her head.

"What is it?" She asked.

"N-nothing just a weird ass dream." I huffed, laying back down and soon drifting back to sleep.

-

I felt a soft shake of my body, opening my eyes and seeing Amy standing there.

"Good morning! I made breakfast, your parents left for the airport." She smiled, handing me a plate of banana pancakes.

Ah, I loved this girl.

We sat on my bed and ate pancakes and just talked like old times.

"So Adi just left you? Just like that?" She asked and I nodded.

I had just led Amy through what Adi did to me, and I sighed.

"It's not that I don't want anything to do with him, I am just tired of feeling like his love wasn't anything. He loved me, and I loved him, but he just acted like our whole relationship was constant fighting. It wasn't, at all!" I ranted to her, stuffing more pancake in my mouth.

He nodded, understanding and also stuffing her face.

Damn, these pancakes were a gift from God himself.

"I am just happy we're both single. Girl, we should get boyfriends and slay at homecoming." She smirked and I nodded.

"We should." I smiled, and we laughed together and finished eating our pancakes.

Homecoming was a week away.

Who was I going to ask?

Who was going to ask me?

-

Amy and I had gotten ready, heading down to town to get lunch.