* Fourteen *

ugghghgh guys i need you guys to show me full support not soME VOTES

jk ill still write chapters because i'm a hopeless lonely piece of crap haha

okay bye now AND ALSO I KNOW DRAMA IS ANNOYING BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE dont hate me ty

-

I blinked twice in fear and let a large gulp ebb out of my mouth. "You got into a fight? Rose, I was worried about your bottled up aggression coming out at the wrong time. Were you punished or expelled?" She asked, her anger turning into worrying.

"No, I didn't get into a fight. Some girl dragged me down the hallway for dating Adi and punched  me. Two girls got suspended and they're trying to work on getting them both expelled." I said, groaning as my jaw was killing me.

"Oh, honey." She said with a croak and softly stroked the freshly-bruised mark on my jaw.

"I know, it's bad. Amy just yelled the sh*t out of Tal and now I feel so bad. He will never forgive me." I said with tears in my eyes.

"First off, language. Second of all, Adi loves you and I am sure he will want you back. If not, then forget him! My beautiful girl deserves the best. She also deserves an ice pack." She said before rushing me into the kitchen to put ice on my severely bruised jaw.

-

I woke up the next morning, my jaw killing me. Two doses of pain killers last night did nothing to help my case, and my sleep was almost nonexistent.

Looking at my alarm clock, my mom must've turned it off before I could fall asleep, knowing I needed the sleep. 

It was almost 11:00am. Crap.

I was notorious for my morning bird personality, but this morning I wasn't much of a morning bird. At all.

Groaning, I sat up and got out of my bed, making my bed after getting out of it and putting on my slippers and  walking to my bathroom, checking my phone while I brushed my teeth.

I had at least 20 texts from friends and family, snapchat notifications, instagram notifications, and some texts from others. But none from Adi.

I felt so bad! I ruined it between us, Amy was just trying to protect me. I would never blame her for it, she didn't do anything she thought was bad. 

-

I started the bath and set the mug of tea down beside it, a good book in my hands. I lit the candles that were pre-set and the pot of plants gave me an idea.

This literally looked like a tumblr bath! Instagram post?

No, that would make me look desperate.

But wouldn't I regret it? Probably.....

For fricks sake, Rose! Just do it!