* Eleven *

hi
-c

-

His hands grasped my hips, our lips connecting. I didn't worry about my past at that moment, because I knew I was safe with Adi. We made out for a good 4 minutes before I made the first move. Tugging at his shirt seam, he tugged it off, exposing a 4-pack

I have no idea if Adi actually has any abs, okay :)

So please don't call me a stalker, I don't know these things thanK YOU

meanwhile me with an 8-pack of flab

-

I sat on his lap as we kissed some more, before he tugged for my shirt. my shirt. Exposing my body. MY body. That body that I have always dreaded, always consumed with hate, always asking if working out even worked.

Gradually excepting, I gulped loudly inbetween our kiss and tugged off my shirt, exposing my flaws and insecurities. Looking me up and down, he smiled and continued to kiss me. Did we like my appearance?

His approval was everything to me. Before long, we were in our underwear, and we had gone to his room. We made sure to take our clothing before Tal noticed where we had gone off to. It was dark, and Adi had started to make out with me again. He laid me down, our lips failing to unattach.

His body was close to mine, though it seemed pretty far. It was like he was doing a plank over me, though his back was more relaxed. His hands slid down my bare leg, my legs hooking onto his upper back. After that it was pure happiness, but something didn't feel right. Opening my eyes, it all came back. The cold, nervous sweat rolling down the back of my neck, his hands forcefully gripping my hips and ramming into me.

It wasn't like that, but it felt like that and it scared me. Pulling away and almost falling off of his full sized bed, Adi caught me. "What's wrong?" He asked in a small pant, and I sat up. I covered myself with his bed-side blanket which was provided on his little nightstand. "I-I can't." I gasped, grabbing my clothes and running to the bathroom.

I probably left Adi in a wad of confusion and pure guilt. Should I make a beeline for the door? Should I sit down and talk with him? Walking out in guilt, my clothes now covering my body. He was dressed as well but still shirtless.

I felt so bad. I had just finished crying and he hugged me. I gradually accepted. "I didn't do anything, right??" He asked. "No, not at all." I patted his back as he lead me over to his bed. I sat down beside him, his arm leaning over me to comfort me.

"3 years ago." I gulped really loudly. "I was sexually assaulted by a man 10 years older than me." I admitted. It was true. I didn't want to keep secrets anymore, and I knew if we were going to be sexually active, I would be truthful. Adi rubbed my back.

"I am sorry, I didn't know." He apologized. Now I felt so guilty!

"Adi, it's not your fault." I rest my head on the cook of his neck, his head swinging to look at me. "Did the police catch him?" He asked, and I shook my head. There wasn't enough evidence to press charges since the man didn't really leave any.

"Why not?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I guess they just didn't have evidence to start with, other than the tears and bruises." I said, rubbing my arm where the bruises used to be.

They have past since healed, but it wasn't a fun ride to explain to my friends at school I had been raped.

They supported me through it all, and never teased me, so I guess I could be grateful.

"Oh." Adi kissed my forhead and sat up, laying down on the other side. "Do you just want to sleep?" He yawned, turning off his lamp.

We didn't sleep, though. We cuddled for a good 2 hours before we actually dozed off in the early AMs.

-

I opened my eyes to blinds closed, the shine barely making its way into Adi's spacious bedroom. His covers were spread over me, while his spot on the bed was flattened and empty. I sat up in bed, and saw I had his clothing on.

I had totally forgotten changing last night before actually going to bed.

Adi was amazing. He listened to me, he let me borrow his clothing, and he ev- Where was Adi? Sitting up and pushing my long locks to the back of my head, I looked up and around the room.

He wasn't even in here! Standing up, I walked out of his room and down the hallway to see him and Tal making breakfast.

"Hey hottie!" Tal gushed. "How was the sex you two?" He asked without hesitation.

"Awesome." I lied, and Adi and I smiled at each other.

"Wearing the boy's shirt after means it was amazing." Tal pointed at the giant plaid that was hanging down my legs.

I spun around, my panties showing a little. "Oops!" I squealed. Pushing down the plaid shirt, Adi smirked and finished cooking hashbrowns.

Tal put some OJ into a cup for me and I sat up on the counter and ate with the two.

After Breakfast, I walked into Adi's room and grabbed my clothes. "Mind if I keep this for a few days? I will wash it and return it." I offered, pointing to my giant shirt.

Making a break for the car in small shorts, I opened up the door and shot in, driving home and opening the door.

The home was quiet and peaceful, the room just how I left it. I got a text two minutes later.

Mom: Hey sweetie! Hope you're enjoying your freedom! Daddy and I will be home tonight around 9pm, so please be ready to get into bed for school AND order some pizza! We left some money in the jar under our floorboard!

Sighing, I walked into my room to jump into the shower.

-

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please know that the characters "past" with sexual assault wasn't meant to trigger anybody. I do want to bring light to the amount of rape and sexual assault that happens between the girls of this world.

Thank you!

Muah xx

-