* Eighteen *

okay so i ended on a plot twist yeah i know it was mean but dont worry lovelies here's a double :)

dont kill me ty

charis

-

"What do you mean?" I asked again, Amy swallowing loudly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" She started off and I interrupted.

"Don't bring it up, please." I said weakly, texting my mom back and seeing Amy tense up.

"I didn't mean to make it dramatic." Amy said softly and I groaned.

"Amy, you fucking brought up my ex while he is FIVE FEET away from me. Make it dramatic? It's past that." I said harshly, getting up and walking down the pier shore.

Hopefully away from their shit.

-

I had taken a seat by the other shore, phone in-hand while I tried to stay warm.

Before long, I heard someone approaching.

Probably Adi to try and get back together, or Amy trying to apologize or maybe Jessica telling me what I said wasn't that nice.

"Can I sit here?" Bryant asked and I nodded. 

"I know it can be hard. Breakups." He started off, and I shook my head.

"It's not the breakup that's hard, it's that he is still in my life and it's how he did it." I croaked, trying not to cry.

Adi didn't just breakup with me, he broke up with me when I was vulnerable, making me break.

If you attack a city right after it's been attacked, the chances of their recovery is extremely slim. You think they will have defenses back up that  quickly?

The point is, I wasn't strong enough to handle that much.

"I have been through a ton and Adi knows this. He knew I had just been attacked by some girls, he knows I am insecure, he knows that I was vulnerable, and he just broke whatever walls I had put up and destroyed everything we had. He made me then destroyed me."  I said, some tears falling down my cheek as I stared out into the dark waters.

It was now pitch black out, Bryant rubbing my back.

"I get it. My ex was super jealous and she would try and 'catch' me with girls, but I just had a lot of friends who were girls. She wouldn't let me talk to any of my old friends because they were girls." He shrugged and I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Relationships are so stupid...." I sighed, looking out into the moon-filled waters.

"Yeah, they are." He agreed with a whisper, and I stood up.

"We should go back." I said, and he stood up in front of me.

"Yeah, let's go." He said, turning around and I grabbed his hand.

"Bryant?" I started off, and he twisted back around to me.

We were inches from each other.

His breath was warm on my chest, his eyes basically staring into my soul.

"Yeah?" He asked with a big breath and I smiled.

"Thanks for the talk." I sad, withering around him and starting to walk back.

Adi saw us walk back together, Bryant trying to tell me about the time his dog got stuck in a car wheel.

I was laughing along with him.

Amy approached me and I hugged her, and she looked so hurt.

"I shouldn't of brought it up." She said with a regretful tone, and I nodded.

"I shouldn't of been so rude about it." I hugged her again and we rejoined the group, Bryant and I sitting next to each other.

"So, you two, where have you been?" Jessica asked with a romantic jingle in her lisp.

"Talking." I said with an innocent smile, and she laughed.

"Yeah right." David sassed and I scoffed.

"Sorry, can I not go anywhere with a straight guy and not be making out the entire time?" I joked and Amy laughed.

"We should probably finish up, it's getting late and our curfew is 11pm down here." Jessica cleared up, and we all helped by grabbing garbage and putting out the fire.

I made my way up to my car, and I saw Bryant putting his stuff in.

"Here." I walked up to him, handing him the flannel.

"Keep it." He smiled, and I raised a brow.

"Isn't it yours?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Too big for me, and it looks good on you." He smirked and I laughed.

"Thanks!" I said, turning around and he stopped me.

"Rosie? Can I get your number?" He asked, and I nodded.

Pulling out my phone, we exchanged numbers and left it at a flirtatious smile.

Amy approached me with a frown, and I furrowed my eyesbrows.

"Amy, I forgave you! We're still practically sisters!" I hugged her and she smiled.

"Will my sister let me sleep over? Her parents are fighting." She shrugged and I nodded.

"We haven't had a good sleepover in a long time." I hip bumped her, Amy going to her car as I drove home.

Couldn't wait.

-

Pretty small oops :) 

Sorry to be dramatic

Will Bryant and Rosie come to love each other, or will Adi confess the love he may still have for Rosie?
Or will Rosie die and the story end?
Let's hope no on the last one haha

Muah

Charis