* Forty Two *

hiya

so a lot of you guys may be wondering 

"what happened to your instagram account"

i just didn't see a point in having an account if i am so busy, and they wouldn't of noticed me so

if you guys want to be nice and comment "hey, go read her stories", then that would be cool :)

thanks

- charissa

-

I stuffed some extra clothes in a bag, slipping on some lace shorts and putting on a black crop top.

I slipped on my flip flops and put my hair in a loose ponytail.

Packing my extra stuff like sunblock, water, extra charger, and all of the others, I had finished.

Katrina: Do you need a ride? We're leaving in 10 minutes.

Rose: Sure, sounds good.

If it saved me the gas, I was all for it.

Going into my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and put a bit of waterproof mascara on and some vaseline on my lips and some on my eyebrows to thin them out.

Turning off all of my lights, I ventured downstairs with my bags and put them down by the door, snacking on an apple before I saw Beau's car pull up close to my house.

Throwing the leftover of the apple, which wasn't much, into the trashcan, I made my way outside.

Putting my bags in the trunk with the option open, I sat in the back with Katrina as someone was in the front.

Adi.

"Hey." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Hey guys." I said, slipping out my phone and texting back my dad about his work.

"Are your parents both away from home?"  Beau asked with curiosity in his eye, and I nodded.

A tinge of anxiety spread through my body.

Should I have told him that? Probably not, but I trusted everyone in the car.

Yes, even Adi.

"They go on business trips a lot." I pointed out.

My parents seemed really irresponsible, but they were just trying to make enough to support our family and put me through college in the future.

My dad was probably the most caring, my mom had more of a hard shell around her heart. It was hard to get my mom to be emotional.

I grew up with my dad being a stay at home dad, finishing law school and my mom being a director for big presentations.

It was hard to see her and if I did, she never was really open with me.

It was hard, but I was glad she raised me as she did.

-

The sand hit my feet and the sun hit my skin.

I felt like I was in heaven, the burning sand soon catching up to my mood and changing my mind.

"H-h-hoT!" I screamed along with the others as we dropped out bags and towels in a designated spot and fell into the water.

I didn't care about my clothes, my phone was in my bag so I was safe.

Floating for a few moments and letting the soft waves carry me back 4 feet to the wet shore, I saw Katrina start to splash Beau and giggled.

They were goofy.

Planting my feet onto the wet sand and jogging back to where Adi was setting out a towel, I smirked.

"Aren't you going to swim?" I asked, eyeing his body which was clothed in a short pair of trunks.

Looking away quickly before he saw me looking, I could see that he shook his head.

"Nah, I dont feel like it." He huffed, laying down and covering his face with a towel.

I smirked and took off my clothes.

"Well, feel free to join whenever." I teased and ran off, knowing he was looking.

Jumping onto Katrina's back the moment I got into the ocean, she squealed and flung me into the chilly waters and we laughed.

I loved my friends.

-

mental health is okay

take time for yourself

going missing and turning up in mexico 10 years later is okay

its mental health

- charissa