* Twenty Three *

the dolan twins are in my dream vacation spot

i repeat

grant and bailey are in hawaii

cryinq

enjoy

charis

-

I grabbed my books and shoved them in my bookbag, trying to fit all of my winter break books into the bookbag and basically my entire locker.

At the beginning of the year, I vowed not to let my locker get out of hand, but I did just that and it was a mess.

Literally, the entire locker had garbage and crumpled up pieces of paper and it was an absolute disaster.

Closing my locker softly, I attempted to zip up my bookbag and headed up to the library.

The library would be open for 2 days more before the librarians also went onto winter break, so I was happy.

It had been 3 days since Adi had asked me to choose. Him or the single life. No shame in being single, right? 

I hadn't given a clear answer yet, and he had given me plenty of space. 

Going up to my spot, I slithered through some bookcases to fit back into the space.

Turning around, I saw Adi.

Oh my gosh.

Not only was Adi there, he had set up cute little cushions and a blanket and some christmas lights.

He also held container with two large cups in it, probably with hot tea. My favorite.

I shed a tear and quickly wiped it, smiling and laughing.

"Adi, this is amazing." I whispered, and he nodded.

"I got permission from the librarian. She said I could set it up." He stood up and handed me my tea cup.

I realized that Adi wasn't just a boy here to give me moral support, wasn't just a guy to be my boyfriend or just my best friend, or just to be my study buddy. Adi was my soulmate, and I could feel the deep feeling I felt when I first kissed him, when I first was in his bed, whenever I see his smile. 

I put down the cup on the ground, pushing myself into him and our lips touching.

He breathed hard before our lips attached, my head tilting and his hands went down my sides to connect at my lower back.

My hands stretched up past his gelled hair and around to the back of his neck.

We shared a kiss for a good 40 seconds before we panted and released, his forehead connecting with mine.

We just sat there and spent time breathing together.

How romantic?

Picking up my gaze to him, I smiled softly.

"I made my choice." I said, and he frowned.

"Was that a goodbye kiss?" He asked with a bummed sigh.

"No, that was kind of like cutting a grand opening string. If you'd like, we can become something again. I have no idea if you want me or if-" Before I could finish, Adi kissed me again, giving me a bear hug and picking me up in joy.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he set me back down on the soft carpet that he put down.

This corner was literally a room, and it belonged to us.

We sat down and sipped tea and shared some stories of how we handled the breakup, and also the studying and winter break.

"How are you going to spend winter break?" I asked, the whole break consisting of 3 1/2 weeks.

"Well, I am going to spend it with you and family. I was thinking we could attend the winter festival and some other stuff." He said while he finished off his tea.

"Of course! That sounds like fun." I kissed his cheek and we began to read our history AP study guide together.

"This is going to suck." He groaned and I giggled.

"Im going to get fake acrylics and tips and then write the test letters on them." I confessed with a sigh, admiring my strong but short nails.

"You little cheater!" He hissed with a laugh and I shrugged and chuckled.

"Hey, maybe you could get some too. It's 2017, who cares?" I laughed and he broke out into a playful snicker.

"Maybe I could." He said with a smirk, looking at his short and nubby nails.

"I'm kidding." I put my empty Styrofoam cup down and began to read into the study guide more.

"To be honest, this isn't that hard. Just study everyday for the next 3 weeks and you'll be fine." I shrugged and he widened his eyes.

"Every single day?" Adi questioned with wide eyes.

"Every. Single. Day." I said with a serious deep voice, making us both laugh.

We spent the rest of the afternoon laughing and reading some questions to each other.

-

RADI IS BACK ON

Or should I say Roadie? No?

How about........Rosadi? Or Aosie? The a is silent ;)

Comment ur ship names 

ily guys

bye

charis