* Twelve * [Part 1/2]

Hey guys! How are you guys? Hope school/holidays are going well! Did I just say holidays? I feel so British!! :) I am 100% milk guys, no british in me

-

I could feel the stares as I was dragged down the hallway, tears running down my face and my feet dragging behind my body. "Let me go!" I screamed. Where the hell was Adi? How was this small freshman dragging me so fast?

"F*cking let me go!" I screamed again, the kids around me just staring as they sat at their lockers. Why the hell weren't they helping?

I felt so helpless, my ribs and sides feeling like fire. "For f*cks sake let me go!" I struggled again. I felt so......alone.

-

The day before

History class was my new favorite class. Not only was my best friend in it, but my boy friend. That word felt so........good. The butterflies in my stomach had appeared when just thinking about Adi. His kisses, his personality, his body. Oops, did I say that? Thankfully only in my head.

Amy sat in front of me for a second, waving her hand in front of my dreamy eyes. "Hello? Earth to Rose? Sorry, did I interrupt the memories of your hot sex?" Amy laughed, and I scoffed.

"Shush!" I smacked her arm and she laughed. "Anyway, where is Adi? Class is about to start!" She said, and I shrugged. Where was that beautiful man of mine?

He was usually here 5 minutes early like me, and now dating me, he had gotten amazing grades seeing as he and I would study together.

Before the bell rang, Adi walked in and shuffled Amy over. "See? He's trying to split us up!" Amy joked and I snorted a bit.

"Yeah right. More like you're trying to split us up." I retorted playfully and she nodded.

"Damn, you found me out." She said while she walked over to her desk.

Since this was AP History, there were only a few kids in this class. Amy, Adi, me and four other kids who sat in the corner and sulked.

Most of my classes were AP, so I was glad. Didn't have to deal with prepubescent immature losers.

Thankfully.

Adi twisted around and looked at me. "I can't come to the library today, I have to pick up Tal from getting his wisdom teeth out." He told me with a soft smile, and I nodded.

"Videotape everything." I noted. "I may not go today, I haven't gotten good sleep at all in the past day or so." I was up thinking about Adi and I, our "sex".

I mean, it was considered intercourse since he did enter into me, but I didn't consider it really our "first time".

Before long, History was over and I went to lunch. The first quarter was almost halfway. I was surprised that I had snagged a boyfriend in that amount of time, when the first day I vowed to mind my own business and not get involved in relationships.

Way to go, Rose. You sure do keep your word.

-