* Forty Seven *

I was on vacation for awhile :)

Sorry !!

-

Rosie's smile spread wide as her finger drifted down the paper to find our names.

She excitedly pranced over and we laughed together.

"We got a 97%!! We were the top score!" She hugged me in the moment and I felt amazing.

She quickly spread from our hug and hugged Kat.

"A job well done." Beau smirked and hugged Rosie.

His hand was on her lower hip and she hummed and closed her eyes.

"I say we go to coffee afterwards, to celebrate." Kat suggested and Beau nodded.

"Plans it is?" Rosie asked and looked at me, and I nodded.

"Alright, we'll meet at Stacy's after school, don't be late." She said with a scorning glare to us and sped off to her locker before the first bell rang.

I began walking to mine and saw Kat following me.

"Can I help you?" I asked with a friendly smile and she nodded.

"You sure can. Does Beau seem close to Rosie? I know it's none of my business but Beau always talks about her and they hang out a lot...." Kat said with a concerned stare.

"And what's wrong with that? Rosie is a sweet girl, she deserves someone like him." I said with all truth kept up behind my tongue.

I didn't want Rosie with him, but that was only because of my own prideful reasons.

You know that thought that includes 'If they love me, they'd want the best for me?'

It doesn't really go well with Rosie and I, I wanted her to be with me, which wasn't the best for her right now.

She was obviously focused on school, and I could see that clearly.

She deserves someone who will love her but keep her focused and not distracted.

Like I did.

"What's wrong is he cheated on half of his other girlfriends!" She spat with a harsh whisper, trying not to gain attention by her raise of voice.

"W-what?" I asked with hesitation. Was she telling the truth? They were siblings....

"He dated throughout his freshman year, and he had at least 3 girlfriends at one time. I am not telling you this to make him made, I am telling you this in spite of Rose. You have to tell her, or at least tell him off. She's my best friend." Kat said before walking away.

Why did it have to be me? I will look like the bad guy!

-

I took a seat at the table, Rose sitting next to me and Beau next to her. Kat took a seat and smiled.

"Rose and Adi, why don't you guys go up and order four coffees? Grab some muffins too!" Kat pushed me onto the plate, and I felt quite forced.

"Uhh....sure." Rose caught on quick, looking at me with her prized glares.

"Okay?" I went along with the part, trying to seem as weirded out as she was.

I didn't want to seem desperate, but damn did I feel like it.

We both walked up to the crowded counter. We would have to wait a few minutes so that people could order before us.

"So, you and Beau?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she didn't even bother to look at me.

"Nope." She replied, her eyes narrowing at the coffee options.

"Come on, I see how he looks at you." I protested, and she scoffed.

"From ex to friend to dating advisor, how cute." She said with a teasing bite of her lip, eyes still stuck to the order board.

"Well, ask Kat about his history before making any brask decisions." I warned and her eyes quickly faded to my eyes.

"Don't you dare ever try to warn me about a guy. Ever." She warned with her jaw clenching, her eyes watering like she was going to cry.

"Are you okay? Rosie, it wasn't a warning. I am sorry I brought it up." I quickly said, realizing I had made a mistake.

Great, there goes all of our trust.

Down the drain.