* Thirty Five *

I groaned and tried to shut out the repetitive sound of my alarm, coming to consciousness from my sleep just to slap my phone.

I didn't want to go to school.

This is your last year, you already have 2 scholarships...

I just had to keep telling myself that.

Was it too late to drop out for online s-
"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" My dad said from above my bed view, making me frighten and freak out.

"DAD! You can't just scare me like that." I warned and he looked quite worried.

"Right....sorry." He said and I slowly peeling back the comforter and got up.

"I made pancakes." He kissed my forehead and exited my room to trek back downstairs.

Pancakes? Yum...
One of my favorite foods.

Making my bed again, I closed and locked my door and took off my clothes and took a quick shower.

I always felt so icky in the morning after sleep, it was an awkward filth kinda feeling.

Drying my body and hair, I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white tee that you can see through to my red lace bra.

It wasn't intended to be like that, but I didn't feel like changing.

Let's hope I don't get dress coded.

Let me give you a recap of what happened in the passing months, which was around 7 months;
• Amy had a healthy baby girl and is doing online school
• That mystery lover is still unknown
• Adi has had a girlfriend for 2 months
• Jasmine and I are basically inseparable
• I joined soccer
Yeah, soccer wasn't really my lingo but it wasn't like I could pull out now.

I had already tried out and basically died in the process with all of the running.

I was working thoroughly on my ball skills, but I was a valuable player of Varsity.

Walking downstairs, I ate two pancakes while texting Jasmine throughout.

I chuckled and put my dish in the sink, jogging upstairs and stuffing my necessities into my bookbag

Slipping on vans, I brushed out my hair and fluffed it up with a blow drier.

Perfect.

Grabbing my stuff and putting my phone into my back pocket, I snatched my car keys and exited the house.

My Dad had left and my mom was still in bed.

Walking towards my car, I hopped in and drove towards school.

Turning right onto the second neighborhood road, I drove carefully and turned off onto the main road.

I couldn't wait to see Jasmine and Jessica and Amy. Even though Amy didn't attend school, I still hung out with her afterwards anyway.

She named her daughter Esther, her grandmother being a big impact on her life, so she named her child after her deceased grandmother.

I smiled to myself, coming to a stop while a lovely pair crossed.

He was holding her hand, she was laugh-that was Adi.

Squinting my eyes, I saw Adi holding her tight and playfully tickling her as they walked across.

He looked happy, I was glad.

Too bad I never had that experience with anybody other than him.
-
I accidentally published this chapter early and didn't notice so 👀
How are you guys??

- Charissa